About the role
We’ve partnered with a leading not-for-profit based in the Northern suburbs that specialises in providing services and support to those who need it most in communities across the country. Their mission is to deliver positive outcomes for individuals and communities with requirements that otherwise may not be met.
You’d be joining an organisation that makes real changes to the lives of Australians, everyday.
As an HR Business Partner you’ll be building collaborative relationships with managers, managing complex staffing issues, providing advice and ensuring engagement . Some of your responsibilities will include:
- Advising and guiding the business around IR/ER matters
- Providing tailored advice and recommendations to internal stakeholders in a timely manner, including performance, contractual, development matters, etc.
- Take a collaborative approach to coaching and upskilling managers
- Effectively manage the end-to-end process for complex case management of any people issues
- Planning, coordinating and evaluating HR projects
What’s in it for you?
- Totally flexible Working From Home policy
- Flexible start/finish times
- Over 7 weeks leave per year (yes, that’s not a typo)
- Annual leave loading
What you’ll need
- A formal HR qualification or equivalent
- Prior experience as an HR Business Partner
- Experience with IR, ER and Case Management
- Open to travelling interstate where required
- Able to build strong relationships with diverse staff and stakeholders across the organisation
- Good computer skills including Microsoft Office, Video Conferencing and HR management tools
What’s on offer
On top of the benefits listed above, you’ll be joining a well-funded, community based not for profit organisation that does good across the country everyday. A salary of up to $93,500 plus superannuation is on offer, plus attractive PBI/NFP salary packaging.
Please make an application by clicking the ‘Apply’ tab below to submit your resume. To confidentially discuss this role further, please feel free to call Justin Curreen-Harris or Barry Vienet from Johnson Recruitment on (03) 9946 7302.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people, migrants and refugees, and LGBTIQA people are strongly supported in applying.
About the organisation
How to apply
Please quote in application: HR Business Partner via Pro Bono Australia.