About the role
- Review and analyse existing HR frameworks, processes and systems
- Establish new processes to streamline operations
- Implement systems to increase efficiency
- Lead, motivate and keep the recruitment team engaged
- Ensure the team is meeting the needs of stakeholders
- Previous process improvement experience, ideally within shared services
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to build strong relationships.
- Superior written and verbal communication skills
- Strong leadership skills and experience, with the ability to engage and motivate others
- Able to be both strategic and hands-on in approach
- Tertiary qualifications in HR or related field
About the organisation
How to apply
Please quote in application: HR Operations Manager via Pro Bono Australia.