About the role
Your new role
The Intensive Case Manager is a maximum term full time role (3 years) designed to foster the independence of our participants and support them to achieve the life they want to live. This role is part of the J2SI 3.3 team
As part of our Journey to Social Inclusion Team, you spend your days working to support people through their housing experience. You will support them to settle into housing and improve their quality of life. In this role you will be working in the community and people’s homes as you assist them to develop goals and navigate services that meet their needs and enable them to stay housed.
We’re looking for someone with
- Relevant degree or above qualifications
- Experience working with clients with complex needs
- A strength-based approach
- Dynamic and motivated team player
- Resilience, flexibility and adaptability
You can look forward to
- Maximum term full time role ending in 15 Jan 2025.
- Working as part of this innovative program
- Structurally supportive work environment: regular line manager direct supervision, 1:1 clinical practice supervision, group reflective practice
- Salary packaging your expenses up to $15,990 pre-tax
- Access to in-house training
- Being located in the heart of St. Kilda, accessible by Public Transport
About the organisation
Your New Workplace
Sacred Heart Mission's Journey to Social Inclusion (J2SI) program is an evidence-based intervention designed to break the cycle of chronic homelessness. We know the current service system is not effective and we're taking a different approach in our goal to end homelessness.
How to apply
Come and Work with us
To join our team, simply apply now.
Applications close: 5pm, Friday 30 July 2021
For more information about the role, contact Karen Lococo, Manager J2SI – 0447488110.
SHM is committed to equal employment opportunities for all people regardless of age, gender, cultural background, disability, or sexual orientation. We recognise the strength and value in diversity, and actively foster an inclusive workplace. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
All appointments are subject to Police Checks and certain roles require additional pre-screening as outlined in the position description. All NDIS roles will require a NDIS Worker Screening (NDIS) check. Individuals placed on the DWEL will not be engaged by Sacred Heart Mission.
Please quote in application: Intensive Case Manager – Outreach (Multiple Positions) via Pro Bono Australia.