About the role
Living My Way Limited (LMW) is a NDIS registered charity that empowers people living with disabilities to live their lives, their own way. With nearly 30 years of experience LMW aims to continuously improve and offer quality support to its members with an individualised and holistic approach via the provision of support workers, plan management, specialist support coordination and occupational therapy. LMW is a NDIS registered provider with most services available Australia wide.
Trustworthy, respectful and helpful, LMW holds itself accountable to a high standard, treating all individuals with dignity and integrity, and is responsive and adaptable to the changing needs of its members and the industry. Since its inception in 1992, LMW has taken huge strides in giving people with a disability the opportunity to strive towards an independent life.
Benefits & Culture
- Competitive remuneration and salary packaging benefits
- Make a significant impact on the lives of people living with a disability
- Enjoy flexible working conditions
Reporting to a newly appointed CEO, you will join the organisation at a pivotal time of consolidation and growth. Utilising your customer acquisition and retention experience you will develop, lead and implement a marketing and communications strategy, to drive the overall growth of clients/members and support workers. You will be responsible for developing the brand awareness and value proposition, in alignment with NDIS services, to identify your target market for acquisition, conversion and the provision of benefits to improve membership value.
You will also be responsible for;
- Working with the community, clients and support workers to develop products and events that will drive revenue generation
- Testing the market and interviewing current and potential participants in order to confirm demand and price points for services
- Reporting, analysis and evaluation of campaign performance to inform future campaign activity
To excel in this role you will be a strong and decisive marketer, ideally from another like-minded NFP or corporate where you have driven the acquisition of new clients, customers or members. You will have highly developed strategic planning skills but also the hands-on experience to implement and be accountable for your strategy and campaigns. Additionally you offer the following:
- A track record in marketing and business development achieving revenue targets and growing income
- Expertise in the latest marketing tools, including social media and digital marketing to reach target audiences
- Relevant experience working in a similar role in a member based organisation or association
- Marketing or communication qualifications or equivalent demonstrated experience
If you would like to leverage your marketing and client acquisition experience to positively impact the lives of people living with a disability, please apply by submitting your cover letter, responding to the skills and experience required, and your resume in Word format, to Lois Freeke quoting reference #734227. Due to the high volume of applications currently, please raise any questions you may have in your cover letter and we will respond to relevant applicants.
About the organisation
How to apply
To apply, please click "apply now"
Please quote in application: Marketing & Communications Manager via Pro Bono Australia.