About the role
Skills, Experience and Attributes To be successful in this position you will have:
Given our aspiration to ‘Be the leader who helps Australians understand the urgency of slavery and IJM’s solution, compelling action, we need a board member with experience in
• Public Relations
• Significant brand building activities and putting brands onto the map in Australia.
• Oversight over major marketing initiatives – multi-channel and discipline
You will also be:
• Financially literate, process driven and analytical.
• A confident decision maker
• Wise and experienced.
What we offer:
• An opportunity to be part of impacting the world of the oppressed, injustice, slavery, and child exploitation.
• No pay, but the knowledge that you are making a huge difference.
About the organisation
Who we are? https://ijm.org.au/
International Justice Mission is the global leader in protecting the world’s poorest people from violence in the developing world. Our global team is at work in over 25 countries across Asia, Africa, Europe, Latin America, and North America. Together we are catalysing a global movement that will rescue millions, protect half a billion, and make justice for the poor unstoppable.
International Justice Mission Australia, established in 2014, partners with IJM Global to deliver justice programs overseas and grow the movement of Australians seeking justice for the oppressed.
Our Values IJM is Christian, Professional and Bridge Building. Our Christian value manifests not only in our motivation but in our culture and work environment.
How to apply
Please send a one-page cover letter outlining your interest, along with a current CV to:
Jacky Hodges email@example.com
Please quote in application: Non Executive Director IJM Australia Marketing and PR via Pro Bono Australia.