About the role
- Maximum Term, Full-Time Contract.
- Based in Eagle Vale, NSW; may involve travel as needed
- Current NSW Driver Licence is required
- SCHCADS Award, Level 3 pay point 1 – $31.75 hourly
The Operations Support Officer role is a vital support arm within a busy regional office; providing customer service and project coordination assistance are major parts of this role.
The role’s responsibilities include:
- acting as first point of contact for enquiries from internal and external stakeholders that include clients, members, volunteers and other staff members
- support projects and initiatives through collation of information, data analysis and documentation
- assisting in the coordination of local events and forums
- supporting delivery of programs i.e. WE CARE, NILS, EAPA etc and other locally based programs as required
- Supporting members and volunteers in the completion of compliance requirements i.e. police check, Working with Children check etc.
- Assist with the coordination and arrangement of local events and forums as required.
- supporting the delivery of internal communication across the region.
This role will report to the Regional Director, South. Please click the link to the Position Description to find the full list of accountabilities and responsibilities of this role.
To be successful in this role, you will need:
- Proven project coordination skills and the ability to manage competing priorities.
- High level of initiative, enthusiasm, drive and energy.
- Demonstrated experience providing operational support in teams working remotely and across various regions.
- Proven communication and interpersonal skills across a range of mediums.
- Proven ability to effectively engage with stakeholders from across a diverse workforce that delivers a variety of services.
- NSW driver licence.
Prior to an offer of employment, preferred candidates will be required to complete the pre-employment checks including a Police check, Working with Children check, Health Declaration and/or a medical check, right to work in Australia check. The Society is committed to being a Child Safe organisation, further information can be found in the Society’s commitment to Safeguarding Children & Young People.
If you have questions about this role, please email to Renee Cooper (Regional Director) on email@example.com, quote: Operations Support Officer, Eagle Vale/VIN2382.
About the organisation
The St Vincent de Paul Society is a leading provider of community support services and has been assisting people experiencing disadvantage in NSW for more than 130 years. Our people reach out to the most vulnerable in our community through our Conferences, Special Works and Vinnies shops. The Society’s mission is to shape a more just and compassionate society by offering a ‘hand up’ approach to people in need respecting their dignity, sharing our hope and encouraging them to take control of their own destiny
How to apply
Applications not allowed for this job listing.
Please quote in application: Operations Support Officer - Eagle Vale via Pro Bono Australia.