About the role
A great opportunity to do what you love whilst empowering woman and contributing to the end of hunger!
- Newly created position with a fun, passionate and supportive team
- Flexible work arrangements with a mix of WFH & office days (CBD location)
- Grow with us, we have a strong learning and development focus
- Work with our established portfolio of incredible retail, corporate and entrepreneurial partners
About the role
In this exciting new role, you will have primary responsibility to meet revenue and non-revenue related targets across different sectors and industries. You will support the Head of Partnerships in the growth and management of our partnerships portfolio, which includes corporate partnerships, consumer facing brands and SMEs.
This role reports to the Head of Partnerships and works closely with the Partnerships Marketing Manager to achieve our strategic plan and goals by diversifying and maximising our revenue sources. You will be instrumental in the creation and launch of partnerships campaigns, the development of standard and bespoke partnerships programs, and the overall growth of our portfolio.
You will ensure stewardship and retention of existing partners through connection and engagement whilst building on our success to date with women-led businesses by increasing the number of our partnerships and opportunities.
The core responsibilities of the role can be broken down into the following areas:
- Nurture, grow and manage a portfolio of partners to support the Head of Partnerships and meet fundraising targets
- Business development; identify and solicit new partners and corporates for growth and expansion in various sectors and industries
- Work with the Grants Management Team to create proposals and reports and to draft agreements
- Ensure that all partners receive invoices and receipts in a timely manner
- Raise the profile of THPA Partners and thereby THPA via supporting marketing collateral
- Work with Head of Partnerships to organise and manage events, workshops and other opportunities for partners to collaborate and connect
- Work with Head of Partnerships to create long term plans for each partner and corporate
- Work with Head of Partnerships to create partnerships programs (standard and bespoke), packages, brand metrics, marketing tools and templates for existing and new partners and corporates
- Ensure best practice of partnership stewardship that supports the reputation and brand of THPA
- Leverage the organisation’s systems i.e. Raiser’s Edge, SharePoint and Asana to their greatest capacity and ensuring they are set up to enable the team
Skills & Experience
We’re looking for someone who has extensive relationship management and organisational skills; Not For Profit experience valued however not required.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in fundraising, corporate partnerships management, communications, business or similar (or equivalent experience)
- A minimum of 5+ years’ experience developing and implementing effective fundraising/ partnerships programs or in related relationship management roles
- Fundraising/business development skills with the ability to achieve and exceed financial targets
- Experience in managing budgets and revenue reporting
- Highly developed interpersonal skills and a love for networking and relationship management
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent presentation and pitch skills
- Organisation and agile thinking skills including: decision making, problem solving, task prioritisation, strategic and long term planning
- Experience managing and working with customer and/or fundraising databases
- Experience dealing with multiple stakeholder groups in different countries desirable
- Engaging and approachable, you can genuinely build rapport and create authentic connections and relationships
- Confident, with the ability to ask for financial support from prospective partners and corporates
- Lead with an entrepreneurial approach, strategic and creative
- Proactive, motivated self-starter who loves to take initiative
- Enthusiastic, energetic, personable and adaptable
- Desire to grow, develop and unleash your leadership potential
- Act as a true team player and also have the ability to work autonomously
- Proactive, values driven, resilient and honest
- Professionalism in attitude with the ability to perform under pressure and take initiative to meet deadlines
- Passionate about being part of a global movement of people working together to end world hunger
About the organisation
About The Hunger Project
The Hunger Project is a global, non-religious, non-profit organisation working to end world hunger by 2030. We believe that hunger can end, and ours is the generation that can eliminate it once and for all. In Africa, South Asia and Latin America, The Hunger Project empowers people to lead lives of self- reliance, meet their own basic needs and build better futures for their children. We believe people who currently live in poverty are not the problem – they are the solution. We don’t see 815 million mouths to feed, we see 815 million human beings who are enterprising and resilient. Our work is to unlock their leadership, creativity and capacity so that they can be the key to ending their own hunger. Our programs provide training and services to village partners covering health, education and adult literacy, nutrition, improved farming techniques and food security, microfinance loans, water and sanitation and HIV/AIDS prevention.
How to apply
To apply, please send your CV and a covering letter stating why you think you’d be a great fit for this role and our team to email@example.com
Please quote in application: Partnerships Manager via Pro Bono Australia.