About the role
Due to our organisational growth and increase in our client numbers serviced through our Home Care Package (HCP) Program, we are seeking to appoint bilingual Personal Care Workers.
In this role, you’ll be working across a range of tasks including:
- Assist consumers with domestic tasks such as laundry, ironing, vacuuming, mopping, sweeping, dusting, bed linen changes, bath, toilet and shower cleaning
- Assist consumers with shopping, transport to medical appointments, monitoring consumers safety, medication prompt and assisting with transfers
- Assist with personal care, showering, dressing and using the toilet
- Assist with meal preparation and cooking
- Act as a support companion
Our ideal applicant will have:
- Qualifications in Aged Care or Disability
- Current First Aid and CPR Certificate
- Current and valid Victorian Driver’s Licence
- Reliable registered vehicle with comprehensive insurance
- Relevant industry experience
- Smart mobile phone and internet access
- Demonstrate an empathetic and supportive attitude
- All applicants must consent to complete a national criminal record
What’s on offer:
- A role with purpose
- Great organisational culture with a diverse and inclusive team
- Opportunities for ongoing professional development and career progression
- NFP salary packaging benefits
Please note that we are reviewing candidates upon application.
Apply now and don’t miss out on this fantastic opportunity!
About the organisation
Australian Multicultural Community Services (AMCS) is an NFP organisation established by a group of visionary community leaders who were concerned about migrant welfare and wanted to ensure that
non-English speaking migrants had the same access to needed services and opportunities. Fast forward 35 years and we're proud to have continued implementing our founding members' initial vision. Our
extensive services cover every aspect of wrap-around supports as needed to keep our clients safe, connected with their communities and comfortable at home as much as possible during their senior years.
How to apply
Click "apply now"
Please quote in application: Personal Care Worker via Pro Bono Australia.