About the role
Your new role
The Program Coordinator is a maximum term full-time role designed to provide leadership to the J2SI team through supervision, training and secondary consultation. The Coordinator works collaboratively with the Manager and Team Leader to contribute to a highly functioning team.
As the Coordinator of the J2SI team, you will spend your days providing high quality supervision and secondary consult to staff, facilitating team meetings, attending partnership meetings and ensuring the program is operating as required.
We’re looking for someone with
- A relevant degree or above qualifications
- Experience working with clients with complex needs
- A strength-based approach
- Dynamic and motivated team player
- Resilience, flexibility and adaptability
You can look forward to
- 3 year Maximum term full time contract commencing in September 2021
- Leading a brand new team of multidisciplinary staff
- Structurally supportive work environment: regular line manager direct supervision, 1:1 clinical practice supervision, group reflective practice
- Access to in house training
- Salary packaging expenses like your rent, holiday accommodation and dining out: up to $15,990 pre-tax
- Access to Employee Assistance Program
About the organisation
Sacred Heart Mission's Journey to Social Inclusion (J2SI) program is an evidence-based intervention designed to break the cycle of chronic homelessness. We know the current service system is not effective and we're taking a different approach in our goal to end homelessness.
How to apply
Applications not allowed for this job listing.
Please quote in application: Program Coordinator – J2SI 3.4 via Pro Bono Australia.