About the role
This role oversees our Forensic Residential and Outreach Services across North-west Melbourne.
As a Program Manager, you will apply a sound understanding of operational principles and service delivery requirements to their respective program, and guide and support their Team Leaders in the creation of a high-performance culture. Program Managers oversee the achievement of program KPIs, manage escalated operational issues and report to the Senior Manager on identified risks, incidents and performance concerns in a solution-focused manner. They are responsible for managing their budget, staff and other program resources; for identifying workforce skill gaps, and facilitating workshops and forums for employee professional development to in crease workforce capability. Program Managers are expected to maintain relevant external stakeholder relationships in their area of practice.
About the program
To learn more about this program, check out the program summary under the ‘job attachments’ tab.
What we’re looking for
- 5+ years sector experience with some experience at management level
- Extensive experience in, and knowledge of, the program area
- Experience and demonstrable success in leading others to achieve performance outcomes
- Experience in managing under performance issues to fruition
- An ability to communication with a variety of stakeholders in a way that is appropriate for the audience
- Effective negotiation and influencing skills
What ACSO can offer you
- Full time, permanent position available. North West location!
- $90,400 base salary + 9.5 % superannuation ($98k approx. package) + NFP salary packaging options (more after tax $ in your pocket!)
- Paid parental leave
- 17.5% annual leave loading
- Learning and development opportunities
- Wellbeing initiatives such as free flu vaccines, Employee Assistance Program and Reward and Recognition Program
- Flexible working arrangements
About the organisation
The Australian Community Support Organisation (ACSO) is a vibrant, values driven NFP, focused on partnering with Government and the community to co-design services that create real social change. We are an organisation with a bold vision to create a safe and inclusive community where prison truly is the last resort. Our purpose is to strengthen the wellbeing of our communities by advocating for and delivering services which divert people away from the justice system.
The Australian Community Support Organisation recognises the right to a safe and inclusive service without bias. ACSO is committed to the equitable treatment of its participants, employees and partners. We believe in humanity and celebrating the diverse voices of our community through leadership, practice and policy design, to honour and embrace diverse traditions, cultures and experiences of those we support and work alongside.
How to apply
Applications not allowed for this job listing.
Please quote in application: Program Manager - Forensic Residential and Outreach Services via Pro Bono Australia.