About the role
Future Tracks is a social enterprise committed to raising the quality and standing of early childhood teaching in Australia. Future Tracks works to enable early childhood teachers, educators and leaders to enhance the quality and impact of their work.
Developed in response to a clear need, the program is designed to build on and leverage skills and knowledge in the early education sector. The UpSkill Program provides tailored support, resources, networking and professional development opportunities that help childhood educators take the next steps in their career; providing strong foundations for young children so they have the best chance to thrive now and in the future.
Benefits & Culture
- Work with creative colleagues who are committed to the early childhood sector
- Hybrid WFH model / shared office environment in the CBD
- Professional development opportunities
- Progressive team leadership and working model
- High staff engagement levels.
Reporting to the Program Director, this newly created position is responsible for program management and delivery.
Responsibilities include to-
- deliver a contemporary workable program for UpSkill students
- lead the execution of the program including the application process, on boarding & engagement
- develop relationships with universities and TAFE providers identifying opportunities for growth
- work in collaboration with the Program Director to develop opportunities to extend the business model.
You have proven program delivery and project management experience within a participant centric environment. The successful candidate will have an adaptive style that enables a sense of ease working in a dynamic evolving environment.
You will be able to demonstrate the ability to-
- support participants through program delivery, relationship building and stakeholder management
- use project management skills to deliver program content
- write effective communications to engage a diverse stakeholder group
- work collaboratively and feel comfortable with ambiguity whilst delivering within timelines
- Identify, research and recommend new initiatives within operational and strategic plans.
If you want to drive better outcomes for children using your relationship and programmatic skills then please apply by forwarding your cover letter responding to the skills required above.
About the organisation
How to apply
Please quote in application: Program Manager – Student Support via Pro Bono Australia.