About the role
CMY seeks a skilled and experienced Senior Manager who will be responsible for overall leadership, management and coordination of special and complex projects, including placed-based initiatives and programs. The Senior Manager will take a lead on developing and maintaining multilevel stakeholder relations with government, non-government bodies as well as with communities and community groups. The role will work with and manage regionally dispersed teams in a manner that encourages and facilitates collaboration consultation, communication and teamwork.
- Hours: 38 hours (1 FTE), Full Time
- Fixed Term: 30 June 2023
- Salary per annum : $120,000 package, plus Super and access to Salary Packaging
- Location: Metro – Melbourne, (Due to COVID-19 restrictions, this role will require you to initially work from home)
- Applications Close: Midday 12:00pm, Wednesday 7 July 2021
You will have
- Strategic thinking skills with proven ability to consult and collaborate across an organisation with highly developed relationship management, influencing skills and change management skills
- Exceptional leadership skill and ability to manage, coach and lead high-performing program leaders with demonstrable interpersonal team skills including supervision, coaching, collaborating, and team building
- Agile project management skills and the ability to adapt to changing circumstances while managing risk, budgets and quality outcomes
- Creative approach to problem-solving with the ability to focus on details while maintaining the “big picture” perspective
For more information
- On the role, download the Position Description available here: https://www.cmy.net.au/work-with-us/
- On CMY, visit http://www.cmy.net.au/about-us
- Contact person for the role: Jemal Ahmet – Executive Manager, Program and Services (03) 9340 3726
About the organisation
The Centre for Multicultural Youth (CMY) is a not-for-profit organisation based in Victoria, providing specialist knowledge and support to young people from refugee and migrant backgrounds. Our vision is that young people from migrant and refugee backgrounds are connected, empowered and influential Australians.
How to apply
Applications not allowed for this job listing.
Please quote in application: Senior Manager - Programs and Services (CMY224) via Pro Bono Australia.