About the role
Highly regarded disability services organisation
Key project management/stakeholder engagement role
NFP – Dandenong base with regular presence in Lilydale HQ, Morwell & Ballarat
- Work with the Outcomes and PQS Outcomes team to ensure NDIS and DSOA plans and quotes are prepared
- Support the administrative and document compliance requirements of NDIS plan renewals and reviews
- Ensure that all people supported records are created with the necessary information, consultations, and documentation to deliver safe, high quality services
- Ensure that all funding management and compliance activities are undertaken, including service booking, service agreement, and consent to service delivery for all new and current plans
- Ensure people supported are provided with all necessary information and documentation prior to service delivery in compliance with NDIS practise guidelines
- Billing information for supports delivered by Melba across all services types is accurate and captured as per agreed timelines.
- Appropriate funding information is available for service provision to Outcomes Staff.
- Queries from Finance, people supported, families and outcomes are responded to within agreed timeframes.
- are a natural influencer; modelling a positive attitude, professional conduct and unwavering commitment to quality outcomes and service delivery for staff, individuals with disability and the community
- enjoy working with a high performing group of colleagues and peers and accept responsibility and accountability
- are self-motivated, well organised and resourceful
- possess a high level of integrity, passion and reliability
- are an advocate for independence with a human rights focus
- can produce high quality written documentation, such as reports, quotes and plans, working with limited supervision
- can offer exceptional record keeping
- provide a high level written and verbal communication/presentation skills
- can offer excellent organisational and time management skills including a proven ability to prioritise, meet deadlines and work autonomously
- have highly developed analytical and problem-solving skills
- can provide a commitment to ensuring mandatory training and development is completed
- Possess advanced computer skills including the use of Microsoft Office Suite (including, Power Pivot, MS BI, SharePoint) and Visio.
- Have a current driver’s licence
About the organisation
How to apply
Please quote in application: SIL Quote Coordinator via Pro Bono Australia.