About the role
- Support individuals to live a fulfilling and meaningful life in their own community
- Join a nationally recognised and growing provider of Mental Health and Disability Services
- $61k annual salary (pro-rata) + superannuation + leave loading + generous salary packaging benefits
Are you looking for a rewarding career that aims to help others access support and achieve their goals? As a Support Coordinator, you will work directly with NDIS participants to develop plans to support them to live a fulfilling and meaningful life in the community and achieve the goals set out in their NDIS plan. This involves coordinating a variety of services for participants, facilitating effective working relationships and communications with the carers, family, external services, and other
key stakeholders to help provide the most well-rounded support available for participants.
We warmly encourage people from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander communities to apply for this role.
What do you need?
- Minimum Certificate IV in Mental Health or Disability or Certificate 4 in Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander Health Care (Practice)
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Current valid Driver’s License
- The right to work in Australia, Working with Children Check, National Police Records Check
- NDIS Worker Orientation Module Certificate: https://www.ndiscommission.gov.au/workers/support-forworkers/training-course
NDIS Worker Screening Check Clearance
About the organisation
Wellways are a team over 2000 people, operating across 93 sites nationally. We are committed to creating inclusive communities where everyone can imagine and achieve their hopes and potential, and we
are always on the look-out for like-minded people who would like to be a part of this. The East North West team is a team that celebrates diversity. We are a supportive, professional, and hardworking team
working to optimise outcomes for people who choose to use our services. With a commitment to making a meaningful contribution within our communities.
All our staff are truly valued, and we offer these amazing benefits to support you: https://www.wellways.org/careers-wellways
How to apply
To apply and to download a copy of the position description please visit our careers page:
http://wellways.recruitmenthub.com.au/Vacancies & enter ref code: 5517857
For a confidential discussion about the role, please contact Jessica Barbizzi, CDS Coordinator on 0407 895 140
Applications close 20 June 2021
Please quote in application: Support Coordinator via Pro Bono Australia.