About the role
- Leading Community Services Organisation
- Salary packaging, and competitive sector remuneration
- Full Time, Maximum Term (until June 2022)
About the opportunity
The Team Leader, Men’s Behaviour Change Program (MBC) will lead and support staff who deliver the Men’s Behaviour Change groups (voluntary and mandatory) as well as being responsible for service delivery, operational management and reporting.
The role operates within an evidenced based practice framework where policies and procedures must comply with Men’s Behaviour Change Standards.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Relevant Bachelor degree in social work or related discipline.
- Post Graduate qualifications in Men’s Behavior Change or Family Violence, or the ability to work towards them, would be highly desirable.
- Highly developed people management skills, including conflict resolution, team building, coaching and providing direction to staff.
- Demonstrated practice and operational supervisory experience
- Demonstrated ability to undertake risk assessment and risk management
How to apply
If this sounds like you, apply today by submitting the below:
- Cover Letter (1 page outlining your suitability by addressing the key/core selection criteria according to the position description)
- Current Resume (no more than 3 pages)
Applications close on Monday 28 June 2021
Get in touch
For more information about the role, please contact Chris McInnes, Senior Manager – Family Violence on 0422 062622
At Uniting we are passionate about working together to inspire people, enliven communities and confront injustice.
Visit us: https://www.unitingvictas.org.au/
Uniting is a child safe organisation and is committed in everyday practice to ensure the safety and wellbeing of all children, at all times. As a ‘child safe’ organisation, employment with Uniting is subject to a satisfactory national (and international where relevant) police check and relevant Working with Children Check in your State prior to commencement of any paid or unpaid work and/or participation in any service or undertaking.
Uniting is also committed to equal opportunity and ensuring the workplace is reflective of the community. We encourage people from different backgrounds to apply, including Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people, people from culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds and people with a disability.
About the organisation
How to apply
Applications not allowed for this job listing.
Please quote in application: Team Leader - Men's Behaviour Change via Pro Bono Australia.