About the role
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in counselling and/or the design and delivery of organisational training programs, underpinned by contemporary theory and ongoing professional development
- Experience in EAP counselling, Critical Incident responses and customer relationship management
- Experience managing fee-for-service consultancy and administering a budget within specified tolerance
- Demonstrated commitment to respectful, timely and competent client centred practice
- Computer, financial and health literacy
- Demonstrated understanding of relevant legislation, including the Mental Health Act 2014, the Family Law Act 1975, the Family Violence Protection Act 2008 and the OHS Act 2004 is highly desirable
Relevant tertiary qualifications in psychology or counselling and demonstrated experience in the design and delivery of a range of workplace and human resources services, including counselling, training and employee development, management advice and support.
Additional qualifications in adult training is highly desirable. Qualifications and ability to conduct workplace mediations and investigations is also desirable.
Registration with, or eligibility for membership of, an appropriate professional body (general registration as a minimum).
About the organisation
Relationship Matters, is a dynamic, values based not-for-profit organisation specialising in relationship, family and individual counselling, mediation and education. For over 70 years we have been committed to making a difference to our clients no matter which sector of our Community they come from. We continue to provide high quality relationship counselling, dispute resolution and relationship education services. Relationship Matters also provide Employee Assistance Programs, training and workplace consulting.
How to apply
Applications not allowed for this job listing.
Please quote in application: Workplace Services Manager via Pro Bono Australia.