About the role
- Leading Community Services Organisation
- Salary packaging, and competitive sector remuneration
- Professional development opportunities in a supportive environment
- The chance to make a genuine difference in people’s lives
- Full-time | Ongoing Position
- Based in Metro Melbourne (Preference to be based in Mount Waverley)
Uniting Carer Services delivers a range of government funded carer support and client assistance programs across multiple metropolitan Melbourne and regional Victoria locations. These programs provide flexible respite support, early intervention, social support, and carer assistance. In early 2020 a consortium was established to deliver the Department of Social Services newly funded Carer Gateway service. As one of seven successful providers in the consortium, Uniting developed and implemented an operating model and a specialised workforce for the provision of Carer Gateway services which commenced in April 2020.
Uniting has several new exciting positions available in Carer Services with a vision of maximizing the opportunities into the future for Uniting as a lead Carer Services agency and to develop a more effective and sustainable service delivery model that will benefit employees, consumers and partners.
About the opportunity
Reporting to the Service Coordinator Carer Services, the Administration Officer will provide support to teams and programs as required, by performing a wide range of administrative and customer service tasks. This includes acting as the liaison between teams, vendors, and accounts payable, trouble shooting and resolving invoicing issues and undertaking other administration processes and functions.
It is an expectation that the incumbent will be confident to work and communicate effectively with all stakeholders and foster excellent working relationships at the site where they are located.
To be successful in your application you will meet the person specification in the position description, including having demonstrated experience in an administrative role
You will also have:
- Experience in providing highly effective administrative support in a busy environment.
- Experience in a human services organisation is desirable.
- Managing telephone and online customer service and supplier queries.
- Computer skills should include web-based software and Microsoft Office applications including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Smartsheet.
- Experience using client data bases and business management programs i.e. Procura, DC2Vue, Microsoft Dynamics 365, Coupa, NabConnect
How to apply
If this sounds like you, apply today by submitting the following
- Cover Letter (1 page outlining your suitability according to the position description)
- Current Resume (no more than 3 pages)
- Address the Core selection criteria in the position description
Please Apply Immediately – Interviews will commence upon receipt of applications.
Applications close July 30 2021
Get in touch
For further information get in touch with Melissa Hulston – Recruitment Lead
T: 0432 185 226
At Uniting we are passionate about working together to inspire people, enliven communities and confront injustice. Visit us: unitingvictas.org.au
Uniting is a child safe organisation and is committed in everyday practice to ensure the safety and wellbeing of all children, at all times. As a ‘child safe’ organisation, employment with Uniting is subject to a satisfactory national (and international where relevant) police check and Working With Children Check (in Victoria) and/or Working With Vulnerable People Check (in Tasmania) prior to commencement of any paid or unpaid work and/or participation in any service or undertaking.
We work in solidarity with Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people as Australia’s First Peoples and as the traditional owners and custodians of this land. We celebrate diversity and value the lived experience of people of every ethnicity, faith, age, disability, culture, language, gender identity, sex and sexual orientation. We welcome lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, gender diverse and non-binary, intersex and queer (LGBTIQ+) people at our services. We pledge to provide inclusive and non-discriminatory services.
About the organisation
How to apply
Applications not allowed for this job listing.
Please quote in application: Administration Officer - Carer Services via Pro Bono Australia.