About the role
About the Asylum Seeker Resource Centre Founded 19 years ago, the Asylum Seeker Resource Centre (ASRC) is Australia’s largest human rights organisation providing support to people seeking asylum. We are an independent not-for-profit organisation whose programs support and empower people seeking asylum to maximise their own physical, mental and social well being. We champion the rights of people seeking asylum and mobilise a community of compassion to create lasting social and policy change. We are a value-driven organisation that strives to be part of a change movement that supports people seeking asylum by providing critical services such as assistance with accommodation, food provisions, casework and legal services. The ASRC movement is proudly supported by a community of committed volunteers and supporters who embrace the organisation’s vision that people seeking asylum can live safely, sustainably, independently and equally. About The Role The ASRC is seeking a highly intelligent and experienced Salesforce Application Support Analyst to work as part of a dedicated team. This role will capitalise on the full features and benefits of the system based on the various internal user group needs. This includes, but is not limited to, workflow automation across key on-platform applications, data management, integration (including fundraising, general giving and appeals) and reporting as required by programs. Using exceptional technical and interpersonal skills, the role will be required to interface directly with internal stakeholders to understand their needs in order to administer and enhance the system accordingly. This role will serve as the “go to” for key internal stakeholders, promote adoption, keep current on new releases and AppExchange solutions, provide training and advisory as well as project management support. Support for other ASRC databases will form a smaller component of the role. All support is provided in line with service-level agreements. About You As an experienced IT application support analyst, you will possess the following skills and attributes:
- Formal relevant academic qualifications (or working towards completion) and/or relevant industry experience in CRM administration.
- Two+ years related experience with Salesforce Lightning (setup and configuration) including utilisation of Salesforce platform.
- In‐depth knowledge of the capabilities of Salesforce and have successfully expanded on those capabilities through the use of custom code (Apex, s‐controls) and/or integration with external systems.
- Strong data management and reporting background using Salesforce reporting tools including standard salesforce.com reporting functionality.
- Previous re‐engineering experience updating an existing Salesforce.com configuration to provide solutions for reporting, workflows and enhanced functions.
- Broad knowledge of IT processing systems, concepts, and methodologies.
- Strong ability to mitigate risks to database security and risks arising from loss of data.
- Self-motivation with excellent time management and problem solving skills, in particular, ability to prioritise, and coordinate multiple projects and competing work demands..
- Proven communication skills with the ability to manage relationships with a variety of stakeholders including supporters, suppliers and colleagues.
- Demonstrated aptitude for learning new technologies.
- A strong alignment with the vision and values of the ASRC.
Employee Benefits Joining the ASRC means being a part of the largest human rights organisation in Australia, supporting refugees and people seeking asylum. We recognise and appreciate our incredible staff for their contribution, dedication and passion to support and empower people seeking asylum by providing the following conditions above the relevant modern award:
- Flexible Working Arrangements, including the ability to work remotely
- Annual Leave Loading of 17.5%
- Additional discretionary leave provisions including:
- Bonus Paid Leave over the December-January Holiday Season
- Paid Pandemic Leave
- Leave due to Cultural or Religiously Significant Events
- Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islander Leave
- Leave for Staff Seeking Asylum
- Gender Affirmation Leave
- Free onsite car and bicycle parking
- Salary packaging (up to $15,900 per year tax free)
- Entertainment Packaging (up to $2,650 per year tax free)
- Discounts via HR systems provider at grocery and retail outlets
- Close proximity to public transport (100 metres from Footscray station and buses)
Position Description Please find the Position Description here to address the Selection Criteria (please copy and paste link into your browser): https://asrc.org.au/pd-application-support-analyst-salesforce-docx-1/ Application Process Only applications that include a CV and cover letter addressing the Selection Criteria, will be considered. Applications close Thursday 12th August 2021, 11:59pm All offers of employment are subject to a satisfactory Criminal History Check and provision of a valid Working with Children Check prior to commencement.
About the organisation
How to apply
Please quote in application: Application Support Analyst (Salesforce CRM) via Pro Bono Australia.