About the role
- Provide therapy services to customers on a needs basis whilst building on their strengths and developing sustainable long term solutions
- Deliver goal directed therapy services to children and adults. Services will be provided collaboratively with significant others to support a person‘s community participation in a range of environments
- Support customers and others to develop and review individual therapy and support plans, ensuring goals are meaningful, meet the needs of the individual and reflect their personal goals
- Provide informative and current information to customers around valuable services to maximise their ability to make informed choices
- You truly believe in our mission to enable each person we support to live as an equal and empowered citizen
- You are an experienced clinician and have relevant experience in positive behaviour support, disability and/or paediatric services
- You are committed to family and person centred approaches, strengths-based practices, and supporting inclusion and participation
- You have excellent communication and team skills
Be part of this dedicated, collaborative organisation and make a difference! Join our specialist interdisciplinary team and benefit from:
- Flexible work location
- Fantastic career progression opportunities as we expand
- Professional development and research opportunities
- The flexibility and support you need to maintain a healthy work life balance
- A competitive salary and salary packaging options
- Provisional psychologists and nurses are welcome to apply
Requirements To be considered for this role, you must provide the following:
- Current Driver’s License and your own vehicle
- Satisfactory Working With Children’s Check (Employee)
- Registered with AHPRA or for Speech Pathologists, you are a practising member of Speech Pathology Australia
- NDIS Worker Screening Check Clearance
If you have lived or worked for a continuous period of 12 months or more in another country within the last 10 years, a certified International Police Check from that country or countries will also be required.
About the organisation
Scope as an Employer
Successful candidates will enjoy a range of staff benefits including flexibility to suit your work-life balance, continuous development and training, competitive remuneration and salary packaging, purchased annual leave scheme and a locally based, friendly team environment. You will also get the unique chance to work for a highly respected organisation that is seeing the biggest change to the disability sector with the roll out of the NDIS.
Scope’s mission is to enable each person to live as an empowered and equal citizen. We support people with physical, intellectual and multiple disabilities and developmental delays to achieve their goals. Across Victoria, Scope provides services to thousands of people with a disability in more than 100 service locations.
Scope is a registered provider under the NDIS and delivers a range of services including supported independent living, short term accommodation (respite), lifestyle options and therapy.
Scope was recently named on the Australian Financial Review’s 'Top 100 Most Innovative Companies' in Australia and New Zealand.
How to apply
Applications not allowed for this job listing.
Please quote in application: Behaviour Support Practitioner via Pro Bono Australia.