About the role
Compassion Australia is on the look out for an excellent Business Analyst with a passion for technology and how it can be used to better serve our supporters. In this role you will be a process and project champion driving ministry-wide process efficiency and providing high quality support to enterprise technology projects.
- Business process champion, with a passion for driving and delivering efficiency and effectiveness in process’
- Evaluation and mapping of process’, pro-actively anticipating requirements, identifying areas for business improvement
- Developing and implementing solutions coupled with the ability to create and write relevant technical documentation.
- Map ministry processes and how they interact across products, programs, channels and functions.
- Perform, lead and facilitate requirements gathering.
- Develop, co-ordinate, roll out and facilitate training, workshops and coaching for end users.
- Write, interpret and assist in the development of in-depth technical documents including build specifications.
- Implement testing and defect reporting on software projects by writing and using test plans and use cases.
- Completing User Acceptance Testing.
- Liaise with key stakeholders and effectively communicate insights and plans to cross functional team members and managements.
- Engage and understand new requests for projects and facilitate associated stakeholder communications.
Essential Qualifications, Experience & Skills
- In-depth understanding of business principles and processes
- Understanding of software development processes and/or IT hardware and systems
- Bachelor’s degree in business, management, software engineering, IT or related discipline; or an equivalent level or quantity of training/qualifications
- Advanced competency with Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint)
- IIBA or BABOK Certification
- Understanding of Agile and waterfall Project Methodologies
- Ability to quickly learn new processes, systems and technology
- Ability to plan, prioritise tasks, and manage time efficiently, including the ability to work simultaneously across a number of projects
- Ability to work autonomously and also participate effectively in team and cross-functional environments in order to achieve high quality results
Strong communication skills including ability to discuss problems, analyse and formulate solutions with a range of technical and non-technical users
The successful candidate will be strongly aligned to the values of this leading Christian not-for-profit organisation and be looking for a role where you can use your exceptional talent to make a real difference.
We want to hear from you! To find out more, click “Apply Now” to download the information pack or reach out to our People and Culture team at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.
Applications will close on 11th August 2021.
About the organisation
How to apply
Please quote in application: Business Analyst (Workflow) via Pro Bono Australia.