About the role
The Business Development Manager will be responsible for identifying, developing and securing new revenue streams that align and add value to the overall purpose of THH. Creating and influencing opportunities for business development that will provide longer term sustainability for THH programs and ensure better outcomes for our communities.
Key duties will include business/financial modelling, tender writing and relationship management. Some interstate travel will be required.
Key focus areas of the role will be:
- Relationship management with funders including Primary Health Networks across two states,
- Clinical services development and expanding federal funding opportunities created by NDIS, MyAgedCare, and Medicare,
- Strategic opportunities created by the Mental Health Royal Commission
Reporting to the CEO, your responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
- Identify, target and develop business relationships that are aligned with the THH Strategic Plan & support & grow the delivery of THH programs.
- Proactively identify growth opportunities relating to the core capabilities of the THH, producing a THH Business Development Plan which identifies strategic objectives and performance targets.
- Facilitate the formulation of strategic alliances & service delivery partnerships.
- Identify business development costs for business and program proposals.
For a detailed position description, including selection criteria, click on the attachment or visit thorneharbour.org/about/working-vac/positions-available
About the candidate
We are looking for a candidate that wants to make a difference in the lives of people living with HIV and LGBTIQ communities. The successful candidate will have had previous success in business development, preferably with experience in the key focus areas.
About the organisation
Thorne Harbour Health (formerly the Victorian AIDS Council) is Australia’s oldest LGBTIQ community controlled health service, operating across Victoria and South Australia. With a dual focus on LGBTIQ health and wellbeing and ending the impact of HIV on our communities, Thorne Harbour Health works with its communities to develop innovative solutions to ensure all people live with dignity.
How to apply
Applications not allowed for this job listing.
Please quote in application: Business Development Manager via Pro Bono Australia.