About the role
- Leading Community Services Organisation
- Salary packaging, and competitive sector remuneration
- Full Time, Ongoing role based in Melbourne CBD
About the opportunity
The Business Technology Analyst will support the Application Technology Manager in delivering the elements of the Operating Model as defined by Executive leadership team (ELT). The role of the Business Technology Analyst within this team is to ensure applications meet broader business strategy and operational needs as Uniting seeks to review, consolidate and replace applications critical in support of Uniting’s purpose. The role will also be required to manage a diverse portfolio of applications in alignment with Business strategic requirements.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Tertiary qualification in an Information Technology field or related industry experience
- Extensive demonstrated experience in a similar position
- Proven experience with technical requirements gathering and the ability to derive practical business outcomes, using technology in a large organisation.
- Proven experience implementing business systems & applications within large organisations.
- Strong technical/functional design, planning, risk and change management skills.
- Modern applications architecture, better practice Microsoft cloud technology and use of Modern data warehouse and Power BI
How to apply
If this sounds like you, apply today by submitting the below:
- Cover Letter (1 page outlining your suitability according to the position description)
- Current Resume (no more than 3 pages)
Applications close on Monday 2 August 2021
Get in touch
For more information about the role, please contact Anup Dey – Applications Technology Manager on 0427 903 514
At Uniting we are passionate about working together to inspire people, enliven communities and confront injustice.
Visit us: https://www.unitingvictas.org.au/
Uniting is a child safe organisation and is committed in everyday practice to ensure the safety and wellbeing of all children, at all times. As a ‘child safe’ organisation, employment with Uniting is subject to a satisfactory national (and international where relevant) police check and relevant Working with Children Check in your State prior to commencement of any paid or unpaid work and/or participation in any service or undertaking.
Uniting is also committed to equal opportunity and ensuring the workplace is reflective of the community. We encourage people from different backgrounds to apply, including Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people, people from culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds and people with a disability.
About the organisation
How to apply
Applications not allowed for this job listing.
Please quote in application: Business Technology Analyst via Pro Bono Australia.
Sector: #Aged_Care_and_Seniors, #Children, #Community_Development, #Community_Engagement, #Community_Support_Services, #Disabilities, #Drug_Alcohol_and_Addiction, #Education_and_Employment, #Education_and_Training, #Employment_Services, #Families, #Foundations_Trusts_and_Philanthropy, #Health_–_General, #Homelessness_and_Affordable_Housing, #Humanitarian, #Law_Justice_and_Human_Rights, #Media, #Men, #Mental_Health, #Social_Enterprise, #Women, #Youth_and_Young_People