About the role
- Rare, part time (0.6FTE), ongoing opportunity to work in the Wellways advocacy team
- $70k annual salary (pro rata) + superannuation + salary packaging benefits + leave loading
Assist in delivering campaigns which will make a difference in the lives of our participants and the broader community
The Campaigns Database Administrator position provides support to a small fundraising and advocacy team working to implement and maintain a wide scope of projects and campaigns that assist with the
delivery of our community engagement, donation revenue and advocacy funding strategies.
This part-time role will provide comprehensive database administrative support and work with the Campaigns Advisor to oversee the regular giving and biannual targeted campaigns to ensure the smooth, accurate and timely running of all involved processes and reporting.
Key responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Manage user access, security permissions, email templates and time-based workflows for the platform; support and troubleshoot
- Salesforce integration issues with Campaign Monitor, Conga, Cause I Can, third party fundraising platforms and payment gateways; and manage Salesforce integrated forms.
- Seek opportunities for continuous and process improvement within Salesforce; and contribute to the ongoing development and implementation of training for users.
- Maintain data integrity and data cleanse processes; contribute to documenting processes and procedures for administering
- Salesforce; and ensure the integrity of data for fundraising activities.
Skills & experience:
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in a similar role \
- Must have experience with Salesforce Lightning and Salesforce NFP
- The ability to work autonomously with initiative and to improve process and efficiency
- Strong financial literacy with an ability to keep track of financial activity through reporting, data analysis and sound financial management
- Strong administrative and task management skills
- Pre-employment compliance requirements:
- Evidence of working rights within Australia
- Satisfactory National Police Records Check
- Working with Children Check
- NDIS Worker Orientation Module Certificate:
- Salary package up to $15,899 per annum
- Receive a 17.5 per cent leave loading every time you take a holiday
- Access to ongoing support and opportunity for career development within the organisation
For a full list of our staff benefits, visit
About the organisation
We are a values based organisation. We stand for Honesty, Acceptance, Fairness, Commitment and Participation.
Wellways Australia is a leading not-for-profit organisation dedicated to ensuring all Australians lead active and fulfilling lives in their community. We work with individuals, families and the community to
help them imagine and achieve better lives. We advocate for change to ensure people have access to the best possible care and information when they need it. We provide a wide range of services and assistance
for people with mental health issues, disabilities, youth and olderAustralians and those requiring community care.
How to apply
Applications not allowed for this job listing.
Please quote in application: Campaigns Database Administrator via Pro Bono Australia.