About the role
Dame Pattie Menzies Centre is seeking a Chief Executive Officer with passion and drive to ensure that the organisation continues to be a provider of choice in the Murrindindi region.
We are offering a full time role with an attractive remuneration package in the order of $130,000 (including superannuation).
Reporting to the Committee of Management we are looking for a person with:
- Substantial knowledge of the National Disability Insurance Scheme and other similar programs and regulatory frameworks
- Sound financial management skills and experience
- Extensive leadership and management experience
- Exceptional relationship building and networking abilities
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- A high degree of integrity and a values driven approach.
About the organisation
For over 40 years the Dame Pattie Menzies Centre in Alexandra has been a highly respected provider of services to adults with a disability, including now the NDIS. And for the last 18 months, it has also been providing Aged Care Services including Social Support activities.
In recent years, the number of service users receiving support has grown significantly as services and the outreach of the organisation has expanded.
How to apply
Any questions about the position and to receive a copy of the Position Description, please contact the President, Peter Elms-Smith at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Applications, including a response to the required Skills and Experience, must be received by the President via email to email@example.com by 5 pm on Friday 5 August 2021.
Please quote in application: Chief Executive Officer via Pro Bono Australia.