About the role
- Use your talent to have an impact and do meaningful work
- Are you a digital storyteller with exceptional content creation skills?
- Do you have an affinity with social justice and online community building?
Join us and share our Vision: ‘All people affordably housed in neighborhoods that support life opportunities’ We provide a culture that supports individuals to be their best, with opportunities for personal and career development. We are committed to cultivating an equal, diverse, and inclusive environment for our staff, residents, and stakeholders. The Opportunity We currently have an exciting opportunity for a creative Content Producer & Digital Manager to join the Communications Team at Housing Choices Australia (HCA). Reporting to the General Manager Strategic Communications, the Content Producer & Digital Manager is responsible for the creation and management of all the digital content. This is an exciting and rewarding opportunity for someone who wants to not only generate content, but design digital strategies that elevate the organisation’s online presence and build the profile of HCA as one of Australia’s leading community housing providers. With operations across Australia, you will work closely with the staff from across the organisation particularly the Communications team and our Community Development teams throughout Australia to ideate and produce content that showcases the organisation’s stories, projects, and people, and drives community engagement and public advocacy. About You
- Genuine interest in social justice and the not-for-profit sector
- Tertiary qualification with a minimum of 5 years relevant work experience in digital content creation including photography, videography, editing and graphics; social media strategy & marketing, website design and development.
- Highly developed written and oral communication skills
- Proven experience and successful track record in a comparable role or discipline(s) in the public/community, private housing sector or transferable sector
- Proven ability to create and edit high-level, compelling digital content that captures hearts, engages audiences and builds online communities
- Knowledge and experience in developing, implementing and optimising multi-channel digital marketing campaigns
- Strong understanding of audience segmentation and targeting approaches
- Experience coordinating multiple contributors throughout an organisation to maintain digital communications whilst ensuring consistency of approach, voice and tone
- Knowledge and experience in digital analytics, with an understanding how to analysis key digital metrics to improve engagement
- Experience preparing digital communications plans and reports
- Proven experience in Adobe Creative Suite
- Demonstrated experience in website development, content mapping and management.
- Experience in CRM, SEO
- Ability to manage conflicting priorities and high work volumes without affecting quality of service delivery.
- An ability to work autonomously as well as engage and collaborate with a variety of people at multiple organisational levels – executives, residents, interstate teams
- Strong interpersonal skills with an ability to build and maintain effective relationships with key stakeholders
We are seeking someone who naturally combines a strong business and accountability ethos with a deep commitment to our vision and mission. What we offer in return
- Income protection
- Paid parental leave
- A day off on your birthday
- Flexible working arrangements
- Salary Packaging for living expenses, meal, and entertainment expenses
- Excellent career development opportunities
Please note that it is a requirement of this position that all appointments are made subject to a satisfactory National Police Check conducted by Housing Choices Australia and the successful post holder to.
- Provide a valid employee Working with Children Check
- Agree to comply with Child Safe Environments policies and procedures
- Provide a current driver’s license and willingness to travel across Housing Choices’ locations, as required.
Housing Choices Australia reserves the right to commence recruitment proceedings immediately. This opportunity is only open to candidates with appropriate legal working rights within Australia. Housing Choices recognises the benefits of a diverse workforce, we celebrate and respect our people’s differences and are committed to being inclusive. We strongly encourage Aboriginal Australians to apply. Applications Close: Monday 2 August 2021
About the organisation
‘All people affordably housed in neighborhoods that support life opportunities’
Housing Choices Australia (Housing Choices) is a leading and growing national not-for-profit housing provider. Our goal is to ensure that people are housed in inclusive communities and to create homes that encourage a sense of belonging.
We are one of the largest community housing providers in Australia, with operations in Victoria, South Australia, Tasmania, New South Wales and West Australia. We currently own and/or manage more than 7,000 properties and accommodate over 8500 tenants. HCA has assets nearing $900 million and more than 250 staff members.
How to apply
Applications not allowed for this job listing.
Please quote in application: Content Producer & Digital Manager via Pro Bono Australia.