About the role
Flourish Australia is one of the largest providers and NDIS specialists of psychosocial mental health support services in Australia. With over 900 staff and 74 sites in four states of Australia, Flourish Australia brings program diversity, a commitment to quality and a passion for supporting people to achieve their life goals.
Flourish Australia’s services include supporting people to find and make a home, to make friends, get involved and learn new things, and working with people to find employment. These services are built on a culture that embodies the organisation’s values, with a strong focus on the involvement and leadership of people with lived experience of a mental health issue, and the inclusion of families and carers.
Reporting to the Marketing and Communications Manager, you will be responsible for assisting in delivering digital and marketing initiatives. This role is responsible for the tracking of campaign progress, developing and managing marketing material and digital assets, enhancing digital communication to increase awareness and contribute to growth. Additionally you will:
- Assist with the management and growth of social media presence
- Update the website with SEO-optimised content
- Coordinate the development of digital marketing campaigns
- Measure and report on campaign performance
- Manage ordering and allocation of marketing resources
You have a generalist marketing background with a flair and passion for digital marketing and communications. Your ability to work collaboratively, hands on and strategically will be key to your success in this role. Your experience will also include:
- Relevant tertiary qualifications and/or industry experience in marketing or advertising
- Understanding of marketing and communication strategies with a digital and social media focus
- Proven experience in digital or social media marketing, SEO/SEM, database marketing, Copy writing, email campaigns, display advertising & web analytics
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and the ability manage internal and external stakeholder relationships
- Strong organisational and time management skills with the ability to multi-task and prioritise competing demands
If contributing to the support of optimal mental health and wellbeing for all appeals to you then please submit your CV along with a cover letter addressing the skills required section above and tell us why you would be right for Flourish. Alternatively, please contact Kelly Gentle on 02 8243 0570 if you have any specific questions
Please note there is no formal closing date for this role, if you are interested we would encourage you to apply as soon as possible.
About the organisation
How to apply
Please quote in application: Digital and Marketing Coordinator via Pro Bono Australia.