About the role
Who Should Apply?
This role is suitable for somebody who enjoys working with people and getting their hands dirty and diving into the detail. You’ll be interacting with a wide range of people each with different priorities, campaigns and projects, helping them to understand the digital opportunity and prioritise their investment. In between conversations with our amazing clients you’ll be rolling up your sleeves and getting under the hood with tools like Facebook, Google Ads and Google Analytics, whilst helping to build and fine tune reports in Google Data Studio.
If you’ve got skills and experience in the following areas then you’re probably a good fit:
- Strong communicator – you’ll be working with a wide range of stakeholders from clients with amazing digital skills through to those who are just getting started on the journey.
- Paid media master – familiarity with a wide range of media platforms from Google Ads, Facebook Ads, Google Data Studio to Taboola, TikTok and Outbrain and we mean deep familiarity.
- A dab hand with numbers – a large part of our discussions revolve around our clients KPIs, be that measuring reach and engagement or numbers of new donors or leads.
- Master juggler – you’ll be working on a range of projects and campaigns simultaneously so strong organisational and time management skills along with an ability to task-switch are a must.
- Creative Conousour – whilst you might not have design skills or even be able to draw a stick person you’ll have a creative mindset that you can put to use in helping our clients solve complex problems.
- Curious koala – if you’re constantly looking at the latest developments in the digital space and are able to translate that curiosity into a prioritised plan for implementation then you’ll be a good match for helping our clients understand the ever evolving landscape.
- Leading client meetings across a range of subjects such as:
- Key point of contact for client enquiries
- Campaign and project planning
- Regular reporting/updates
- End of campaign/project wrap-ups
- Work closely with our team of Digital Analysts to coach them on client requirements and drive client results.
- Manage workflow to ensure deadlines are met and campaigns executed accurately.
- Ensure projects are delivered to a high degree of quality though:
- Ensuring reporting accuracy
- Delivering quality insights and feedback to help our clients understand key success drivers
- Adding clarity to internal and external stakeholder conversations where needed to focus efforts
- Hands on review and optimisation of paid media campaigns
- Strong strategic mindset and able to act as a source of expertise as part of consultancy focused projects
- Understand client goals and success metrics, marketing, seasonality, USPs, products and competitors
- Develop, manage and coordinate campaign strategies
- Confidently present concepts, techniques, products and practices to clients
- Meet and exceed client goals, objectives and expectations
- Understand all new and existing search products and confidently make recommendations to team members within Digital Ninjas and where required present to clients
- Manage communication flow across all teams
- Provide suitable reporting and analysis on all campaigns
- Analyse ongoing results to identify trends and key insights to help meet targets
- Project manage optimisation tactics
- Utilise reports to produce strategies and conduct analysis around the results
- Have an in-depth understanding of digital media buying, campaign management and optimisation practices
- Understand and be proficient in using all relevant technologies
- Utilise bid management and tracking technologies
Leadership & Team Management
- Develops and maintains positive working relationships
- Motivate others through personal influence, enthusiasm, and energy
- Take ownership for behaviour and display integrity
- Exhibit tact, diplomacy and respect in dealing with other team members
Reporting & Analysis
- Check and act on weekly and monthly performance reports
- Making extensive use of Google Analytics and Google Data Studio
- Review and provide input on all client-facing reports include insights, commentary and recommendations for growth, as well as citing any issues or challenges
- Review data, identifying issues and finding logical solutions
Desired Skills and Expertise
Educated to degree level, you will be enthusiastic about continued learning, afterall the digital landscape is changing rapidly.
Relevant Industry qualifications required:
- Google Certified for Fundamental Search & Advanced Search
- Bing Ads Accredited
- Google Analytics Qualified
- Eight years’ experience working in digital marketing, with most of your experience in the paid media and/or SEO space
- Understand the challenges involved in managing complex campaigns in highly competitive markets
- Advanced user of Google Ads, Facebook Ads, Google Analytics, Google Data Studio, Excel/Google Sheets, PowerPoint/Google Slides
- Experience in the use of other bid management and tracking technologies beneficial
About the organisation
Digital Ninjas are a fast growing digital consultancy based in Sydney and are proud to work with some of Australia’s biggest and most exciting not for profit causes and business to business focused companies. From The Smith Family and World Animal Protection through to The Royal Flying Doctor Service and many more. Our focus is on helping our customers to make the world a better place by leveraging digital opportunities effectively.
We offer a range of services from strategic consultancy through to tactical implementation of campaigns and creation of new products. We offer our services as either a done with you or done for you model depending on the client’s capacity to execute for themselves.
As part of our continued expansion we’re looking for a Digital Success Manager. This person will be a skilled communicator with stacks of digital experience.
Benefits of working at Digital Ninjas:
- We work with some of the most incredible social good organisations in the world
- Fast paced, exciting business
- Great team with lots of learning potential
- Fast growing business with opportunity to grow with the business
- Flexibility to work from anywhere in Australia
- Generous holiday and leave entitlements
How to apply
Please send your resume with covering letter outlining what excites you about working in digital fundraising to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please quote in application: Digital Fundraising Success Manager via Pro Bono Australia.