About the role
Connect your passion with purpose
- Make a difference for future health care and patients
- Global leader in medical research, discovery and innovation
- Dynamic communication role
- Excellent working culture
A member of the Fundraising and Communications Team and reporting to the Marketing and Campaigns Manager, the Digital Marketing and Website Officer is responsible for delivering sophisticated and integrated digital marketing strategies from concept to execution.
Overseeing the ongoing maintenance and optimisation of the Institute’s website performance, the Digital Marketing and Website Officer will use their strong digital marketing and website knowledge including SEO, SEM, Content Marketing, Data/Analytics and understanding of design-based and user pathway thinking to drive and retain traffic to the Institute’s website and digital platforms.
While the Digital Marketing and Website Officer will work closely with all members of the Fundraising and Communications Team, the role will have an especially close relationship with the Communications and Media Manager and Social Media and Content Officer in conjunction with the Marketing and Campaigns Manager.
The Fundraising and Communications team works collaboratively to ensure continuous financial growth and development of our passionate donors and supporters, implementation of integrated marketing and communications to enhance donor, government, community, commercial, student and corporate engagement.
You will need to demonstrate the following:
- Relevant Digital Marketing, Marketing/Communications and/or E-Commerce tertiary degree.
- At least three years digital marketing experience.
- Good track-record in managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email and display advertising that delivers measurable business outcomes.
- Proven record in web, layout, user experience, A/B testing, identifying target audiences and driving website traffic, engagement and results.
- Experience in optimising landing pages and user funnels.
- Solid knowledge of website analytic tools and critical thinking and analytical problem-solving skills.
- Knowledge of Google Grants & Google Adwords campaigns.
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and/or overcomes challenges and skill gaps with online research and self-teaching.
- Excellent knowledge and experience of SEO practices and Google Analytics (or similar).
- Basic understanding of Adobe Photoshop or similar image editing software.
- Direct Marketing/ Database/ segmentation and end-to-end campaign execution experience.
- Knowledge in driving fundraising growth and donor/supporter engagement.
- Be highly motivated and thrives when working independently to achieve KPIs and contribute towards organisational/team goals.
- A superior attention to detail for accuracy and organisational capability.
- Highly motivated self-starter who enjoys the challenge of juggling multiple priorities.
- Positive attitude, highly collaborative and able to build strong internal relationships including the ability to guide and support colleagues.
- Works well in a team environment, working collaboratively with peers and managers.
- Have a desire to work within a medical research / health setting for a world-class organisation.
If you have well developed planning and organisational skills, exceptional time management and able to meet strict deadlines, then we welcome your application.
Closing Date: Please apply with a cover letter and current CV by Sunday 1 August 20201 at 5pm
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interview.
Hudson Institute is committed to empowering our people and harnessing their diversity to build an inclusive and equitable work environment. We encourage people of all abilities, Aboriginal and Torres Strait islanders, diverse cultures and backgrounds, LGBTIQ+ identifies, and all age groups to apply.
About the organisation
Hudson Institute is a global leader in medical research dedicated to producing outstanding research that is relevant has impact and is internationally recognised. Our discoveries impact cancer, reproductive health and pregnancy, inflammation and infant and child health. By keeping the bigger picture in mind we improve the health of our society through innovative preventative approaches, treatments and devices for patients.
More than 470 scientists and students work in our world-class laboratories at the Monash Precinct with our partners Monash Health and Monash University. Our integrated research teams include clinicians and nurses who both inform research programs based on patient need and advance these discoveries back to the clinic.
How to apply
Please quote in application: Digital Marketing and Website Officer via Pro Bono Australia.