About the role
The role of the Digital Marketing, Campaigns and Online Community Coordinator is a new & exciting role. This role plays a key role within the organisation’s digital transformation.
In this diverse role, you will coordinate campaigns, social media, our website/s as well as new and exciting digital platforms. This role offers variety and the opportunity to be involved in Marketing and Communications during a period of transformation.
You will be our brand custodian in driving campaigns that support membership growth, program and event participation and awareness of the profession. Use your creativity in raising awareness of our new, innovative and extended offering to our members and the profession.
As the successful candidate, you will be adaptable and comfortable in being both proactive and reactive when working across all marketing and communication initiatives.
In this exciting role you will work across the business and in close collaboration with the Graphic & Digital Designer, Digital Content & Communications Specialist, as well as staff working within the areas of Membership, Professional Development and Administration.
This role reports directly to the Chief Executive Officer and provides a great opportunity for growth and development.
The role is a full time role and based in centrally located offices in Fitzroy close to public transport. You will be working with a dynamic small team that are inclusive, collaborative and committed to the work of Chiropractic Australia.
The key responsibilities will include:
- Manage the creation, design and dissemination of all email campaigns, social media and online platforms.
- As a strong adapter of technology and social media, this role is custodian of our social media platforms, both posting, scheduling and monitoring activity, responding to posts and delivering efficient proactive and reactive customer responsiveness at all times.
- Moderate online forums, blogs and communities of interest liaising with Clinical lead and policy advisor to drive themes and content.
- Design creative campaigns across multiple channels that enhance membership and program participation (events, conferences, webinars and online learning)
- This role will research potential advertisers, sponsors and partners and coordinates a pipeline of prospects / database. There is an element of business development associated with this role.
- Work across a variety projects to deliver quality and innovative member services.
Skills and Experience
In addition to strong digital literacy and attention to detail, you will bring:
- A minimum of 3 years experience in a similar role.
- Tertiary qualifications in Digital Marketing, Communications and Brand,
- Experience in Adobe Creative Suite
- Experience using Canva, video editing, running social ad campaigns and developing engaging EDMs and web content, some HTML knowledge advantageous.
- Experience in copywriting, blogging, WordPress, SEO and digital broadcast platforms including Vimeo.
- Experience driving end to end digital campaigns from scratch that have contributed to the commercial growth and success of the business.
- Ability to work within tight timelines and willingness to multitask (essential) and highly organised with excellent attention to detail.
- High levels of enthusiasm, energy and resourcefulness with Strong problem-solving skills, a creative mindset and the ability to work under pressure.
What’s On Offer
In addition, Chiropractic Australia offers a unique and engaging working environment:
- We actively work with universities and other partners to further research for the sector.
- We recognize and value the importance of creating a supportive environment and strong, healthy relationships.
- This newly created role is offered on an initial 12 month fixed term contract with opportunity to extend based on business need
About the organisation
Chiropractic Australia is a not-for-profit, member-based organisation established to promote safe, ethical, and effective chiropractic care and to provide high quality vocational and political advocacy for its members. We deliver conferences, events. We support research through the Chiropractic Australia Research Foundation.
How to apply
Does this sound like you? Please click the Apply button below and provide a one page cover letter and a succinct resume.
** As part of the application process, please provide a small portfolio of content you have designed and created for socials, web or print as well as salary expectations**
To be eligible for employment you must have appropriate Australian or New Zealand work rights.
No recruitment agencies please.
Please quote in application: Digital Marketing, Campaigns and Online Community Coordinator via Pro Bono Australia.