About the role
- Leading Community Services Organisation
- Salary packaging, and competitive sector remuneration
- Full Time, Max Term (9 month contract with possibility of extension)
About the opportunity
This newly created project role will support the processing of trusts, bequests and estates that are administered by Uniting or its predecessor organisations as a whole or partial beneficiary.
The role will act as Secretary to an internal committee allocating funds from bequests and other sources.
To be successful in this role, the ideal candidate will have:
- Relevant legal or paralegal qualifications.
- Experience in working in deceased estates administration with executors, including experience in dealing with contested estates. It is highly advantageous if this experience is in a not-for-profit role, and/or with an organisation that has experienced mergers
- Proven experience in project coordination
- Previous database experience including reporting and data analysis
- Outstanding verbal and written communication
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and competing priorities
How to apply
If this sounds like you, apply today by submitting the below :
- Cover Letter (1 page outlining your suitability according to the position description)
- Current Resume (no more than 3 pages)
Applications close on Wednesday 11 August 2021
Get in touch
For more information about the role, please contact Antonia Mochan, General Manager – Community & External Relations on 03 9277 9561.
At Uniting we are passionate about working together to inspire people, enliven communities and confront injustice.
Visit us: https://www.unitingvictas.org.au/
Uniting is a child safe organisation and is committed in everyday practice to ensure the safety and wellbeing of all children, at all times. As a ‘child safe’ organisation, employment with Uniting is subject to a satisfactory national (and international where relevant) police check and relevant Working with Children Check in your State prior to commencement of any paid or unpaid work and/or participation in any service or undertaking.
Uniting is also committed to equal opportunity and ensuring the workplace is reflective of the community. We encourage people from different backgrounds to apply, including Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people, people from culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds and people with a disability.
About the organisation
How to apply
Applications not allowed for this job listing.
Please quote in application: Estates Project Coordinator via Pro Bono Australia.