About the role
- Full time permanent role, based in Melbourne
- Join our Engagement and Support Fundraising team
- Work for the world’s largest humanitarian movement
The Experience Delivery Lead is a member of the Fundraising team and works in an agile squad as a fundraising lead. Each Squad consists of team members with the skills and capabilities required to work autonomously on multiple products to deliver defined strategies.
In this role, you will work together with your squad on achieving the shared community fundraising goals across a range of events, multi-channel campaigns and key suppor ter relationships.
You will be responsible for the implementation of the supporter touchpoints within revenue generating programs as outlined in the Community Fundraising Strategy. You will also be the first point of contact for community fundraisers and provide inspiration and expert coaching to help them reach their goals.
You will be the central co-ordination point for channel specialists engaging with new and existing supporters for key initiatives including our flagship campaign, Red Cross Calling, community-led initiatives such as Big Cake Bake and digital peer to peer fundraising events.
In addition, you will ensure supporters feel appropriately thanked, supported and acknowledged through their engagement with Red Cross and be responsible for the income and data processes relating to all areas of community fundraising.
What you will bring
- A demonstrable ability to work as part of a team with multiple priorities and projects at any one time
- Strong understanding of Community Fundraising techniques including community engagement and digital peer to peer fundraising
- First-rate relationship building skills
- Solid communication, collaboration and presentation skills
- Good project management skills
- Demonstrated ability to influence internally at a variety of levels
- Demonstrated analytical, problem solving and decision making abilities
- Curious mindset that analyses market and global trends with a courageous approach to innovation
- Expertise across Word, Excel and other relevant software programs
Work for purpose, know that the work you do enables Red Cross to support and empower people and communities in times of vulnerability.
You can access flexible working arrangements and generous salary packaging options that can increase your take home pay by paying certain expenses using pre-tax dollars up to $15,900 a year.
About the organisation
Australian Red Cross is part of the largest humanitarian movement in the world seeking to build a better society based on people helping people.
Our Engagement and Support directorate has moved to an agile way of working so they can deliver a great experience for people who want to do good with Red Cross, keep improving in a changing fundraising environment, and build a culture of teamwork, collaboration and accountability.
How to apply
For further information about the role responsibilities and requirements, please refer to the position description below. For additional enquiries contact Sadie Moore on firstname.lastname@example.org
Position description: ES-FUND-04 - Experience Delivery Lead.pdf
Closing date: 11.00pm AEST Sunday, 25 July 2021
Please quote in application: Experience Delivery Lead, Community Fundraising via Pro Bono Australia.