About the role
- Full time based in Sydney or Melbourne
- Opportunity to work on large scale acquisition programs
- Grow your experience and knowledge within F2F and Regular Giving
Join our Offline Channel Fundraising team and be responsible for managing the daily operations of our nationwide face-to-face fundraising program to drive performance and grow donor volumes.
You will optimise and evolve our face to face fundraising channel. Using data driven insights to improve performance and deliver exceptional experiences for our audiences, you will help ensure Red Cross can meet the changing needs of Australian consumers.
You will also have the chance to contribute to the organisation’s wider Regular Giving strategy and assist in generating products and programs to help acquire new audiences and further engage our supporter base.
What you will bring
- Experience building and delivering integrated face to face channel strategies in fundraising with a results-driven focus
- A strong understanding of face to face fundraising channel techniques to drive revenue and engagement
- Proven ability in creating strong relationships with suppliers, agencies & internally across the team to drive income growth
- Solid communication, collaboration and presentation skills as well as demonstrated analytical, problem solving and decision making abilities
- A proven knowledge of the metrics together with experience completing data briefs
- Demonstrable experience in personalising communications for difference audience groups and a meticulous attention to detail
- fundraising or marketing with a results-driven focus
This is a great opportunity to grow your experience within fundraising and work on one of the country’s biggest Regular Giving programs.
You will also know that the work you do enables Red Cross to support and empower people and communities in times of vulnerability.
Additionally, you will have access to generous salary packaging options that can increase your take home pay by paying certain expenses using pre-tax dollars up to $15,900 a year.
About the organisation
Australian Red Cross is part of the largest humanitarian movement in the world seeking to build a better society based on people helping people.
How to apply
Applications not allowed for this job listing.
Please quote in application: Face to Face / Regular Giving Specialist via Pro Bono Australia.