About the role
Doctors For Nutrition (DFN) is working for a future where whole food plant-based nutrition is widely used in disease prevention and care. We are looking for an experienced Fundraising Coordinator to join us and drive our fundraising activities.
Working at both a strategic and operational level, as the Fundraising Coordinator, you will be responsible for the implementation of DFN’s fundraising strategy and taking on a hands-on approach in planning and executing all fundraising and donor management activities, working closely with the rest of the DFN team, in particular with the General Manager.
This role offers an exciting challenge to put your stamp on DFN and build and grow the fundraising arm of our unique charity.
As the Fundraising Coordinator, you will have a minimum of two years’ practical experience in the area of development, donor relations and fundraising, a natural ability to think creatively and have excellent written communication and story-telling skills.
Additionally, you will embody our organisational values and have a strong belief in the importance of nutrition for human and planetary health (an understanding of whole food plant-based nutrition will be an advantage but not required).
Please note that this is a remote working position and that you must be able to work from a suitable and appropriate work safe place. Some domestic travel and work outside of office hours may be required from time to time.
For a complete list of required skills and experience, please refer to the position description.
What we can offer
- An opportunity to make a mark in an unique charity that strives to enhance human health and create positive change within the healthcare sector and the Australian society, by establishing robust fundraising foundations and enabling the organisation to sustain its operations.
- The ability to work from the comfort of your home office.
- Flexible working arrangements and an organisational commitment to wellbeing.
- A remuneration package commensurate to skills & experience.
- The option to salary package up to $18,550 per FBT year
- A small team of passionate and committed colleagues.
- Professional development opportunities.
About the organisation
Founded in 2018, Doctors For Nutrition (DFN) is an independent health-promotion charity working to equip healthcare practitioners, institutions and the general public with evidence-based information and education on optimum human nutrition.
With medical and dietetic practitioner ambassadors across Australia, New Zealand and globally, our mission is to inspire the healthcare sector, policymakers and society at large to adopt whole food plant-based nutrition as a powerful tool in disease prevention and care.
Our vision is a society and healthcare system that embrace evidence-based nutrition solutions to help people optimise their health and quality of life.
To learn more about us, visit doctorsfornutrition.org.
How to apply
Applications not allowed for this job listing.
Please quote in application: Fundraising Coordinator via Pro Bono Australia.