About the role
- Full time permanent role, based in Sydney, flexible work arrangements
- Join our Engagement and Support Fundraising team
- Focus on delivering a great experience to Red Cross supporters
You will be a member of the Fundraising team and work in an agile squad as the fundraising lead (known as an Experience Delivery Lead).
Together with your squad, you will be responsible for delivering compelling and effective appeals; understanding, analysing and co-ordinating donor data; and giving our supporters the best possible experience when they give to Red Cross.
- Lead delivery for our International Disaster Fund, Syria Crisis Appeal and Myanmar Crisis Appeals, as well as support on other Single Giving Appeals (Tax, Festive)
- Deliver and optimise the donor journey across allocated programs to support revenue and engagement goals
- KPI reporting against program and product strategies and budget targets.
- Work with channel specialists and comms team on the execution of all touchpoints to ensure we meet supporter needs and that they feel appropriately thanked and appreciated.
- Liaise with Transactions team in our finance directorate to set up financial processing for our products/programs/campaigns.
- Cost management for income generating products within your Program Managers accountability.
- Engage legal and compliance for products/programs/campaigns to ensure all initiatives meet regulatory requirements and standards.
- Work with business to ensure right processes, operational mechanisms and people are in place to support delivery of customer and program outcomes
What you will bring
- A demonstrable ability to work as part of a team with multiple priorities and projects at any one time
- Strong understanding of Single Giving or Emergency appeals, including donor engagement and 1-to1 fundraising
- First-rate relationship building skills
- Solid communication, collaboration and presentation skills
- Good project management skills
- Demonstrated ability to influence internally at a variety of levels
- Demonstrated analytical, problem solving and decision making abilities
- Curious mindset that analyses market and global trends with a courageous approach to innovation
- Expertise across Word, Excel and other relevant software programs
Work for purpose, know that the work you do enables Red Cross to support and empower people and communities in times of vulnerability.
You can access flexible working arrangements and generous salary packaging options that can increase your take home pay by paying certain expenses using pre-tax dollars up to $15,900 a year.
About the organisation
Australian Red Cross is part of the largest humanitarian movement in the world seeking to build a better society based on people helping people.
In Engagement and Support, we have organised ourselves into agile squads. Our focus is to deliver a great experience for people who want to do good with Red Cross, to keep improving in a changing fundraising environment, and to build a culture of teamwork, collaboration and accountability.
How to apply
For further information about the role responsibilities and requirements, please refer to the position description below. For additional enquiries email Karl Uhrich: email@example.com
Position description: ES-FUND-04 - Experience Delivery Lead.pdf
Closing date: 11.00pm AEST Sunday 8th August 2021
Please quote in application: Fundraising Lead, mid-level role via Pro Bono Australia.