About the role
- Collaborating with the COO in setting and driving the organisation’s vision, operational strategy, and resource needs
- Provide high level administrative, strategic planning and operational support, research, and advice to senior management on administrative matters such as staff management, financial planning, facilities management, and information services
- Analysis of complex resource management issues and initiatives that affect the organisation, and prepare associated reports, correspondence, and submissions
- Provide information and support for the preparation of financial reports and budgets.
- Lead, manage and develop administrative staff to ensure smooth business operations and the provision of accurate and timely information
- Tertiary qualifications in business management/project management or finance, with a minimum of 5 years experience. (not-for-profit sector experience advantageous, but not essential)
- The ability to develop and implement strategies that will enhance the organisation’s capability and enable it to achieve agreed business goals through the adoption of new technologies and integrated systems
- The ability to foster and maintain relationships with clients, customers, funding agencies, business partners, and other stakeholders to benefit the organisation.
- The ability to work effectively with people from Culturally and Linguistically Diverse backgrounds – take action to provide services that are inclusive, and engage in learning about other cultures to better establish relationships and improve services.
About the organisation
How to apply
Please quote in application: General Manager via Pro Bono Australia.