About the role
- Brand new role to make your own + opportunity to develop your new portfolio
- Work / life balance + hybrid working model + a supportive team!
- Permanent full-time role! Reduce your income tax with Salary Packaging Options!
Your new role
In a newly structured HR Team, you will be responsible for the provision of highly effective HR leadership, guidance, management, coaching and support to the Service Delivery (Healthy Communities, Family & Community and Aged & Primary Care) Executive Leadership Team and the Divisional workforce across all people aspects both strategic and operational. In this role you will also:
- be part of the HR Team and be responsible for continuing to develop a positive organisational culture, aligned to our values and which fosters accountability, innovation and continuous improvement.
- work closely with the HR Team and other leaders on organisational-wide responsibilities
- establish the Volunteer, Student and Learning & Development functions.
About the organisation
Your new organisation
At Merri Health, we strive to enrich diverse communities through the provision of quality health care and support services. A career at Merri will see you contributing to a culture that affects change for our clients and the wider community. We are committed to supporting the talent and skills of our employees because we know their capability is the key to our success.
What we offer
We offer a diverse, inclusive and flexible environment which encourages you to bring your whole self to work. As the successful applicant you’ll be joining an organisation where you will be supported to lead your functional area and continue to grow, learn and enhance your skills.
You will also have access to salary packaging, hybrid and flexible work arrangement options
How to apply
Applications not allowed for this job listing.
Please quote in application: HR Business Partner (Experience) via Pro Bono Australia.