About the role
This well-respected social services organisation strives to provide quality alcohol and drug, housing, family violence, and other support services that address social disadvantage, and help educate and enrich the lives of their communities.
Reporting directly to the CEO, the HR Manager’s key responsibilities include:
- Assisting with the creation and development of strong employee and industrial relations within the organisation
- Nurturing and developing a positive organisational culture, based on their core values
- Ensuring effective workplace health and safety systems are implemented and maintained
- Identifying and taking appropriate steps to manage and mitigate risk
- Monitor the culture and staff engagement levels; building and facilitating programs to maximise opportunities for improvement
- Develop and maintain performance management systems, processes and capability, ensuring all staff are given the tools to unlock their full potential
- Prior experience in an HR Manager function. (not-for-profit sector experience advantageous but not essential)
- Tertiary qualification in Human Resource Management, or similar
- Passionate about people and supporting those in need, in line with the organisation’s values
- Demonstrated excellent verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to work effectively with people from diverse backgrounds
- Strong computer literacy skills including Microsoft Office suite, and HRIS management systems
What’s on offer
The opportunity to create meaningful change and to contribute to the overall success of this community group. On offer is a salary of $110K + super. Being in the not-for-profit space would also qualify you for fantastic salary packaging benefits.
If you have exceptional skills and are looking for a new and exciting challenge, please make an application by clicking the “Apply” tab below to submit your resume in Word format. To confidentially discuss this role further, please feel free to call Justin Curreen-Harris or Barry Vienet from Johnson Recruitment on (03) 9946 7302.
About the organisation
How to apply
Please quote in application: Human Resources Manager via Pro Bono Australia.