About the role
- Full-time or part-time (0.8 EFT) negotiable
- Based across Bairnsdale and Lakes Entrance sites with work from home options available
- Remuneration between $104,446 and $115,460 (pro-rata) annually
- Generous salary packaging options, meaning you pay less tax and increase your take home pay.
The Human Resources Manager is a key leadership position responsible for the development and delivery of strategy, as well as managing and carrying out a range of generalist HR activities.
Working in consultation with the Executive Manager of Corporate Services, the HR team and Senior Management, you will assist in the development, implementation, monitoring and review of human resource systems, policies, procedures and protocols.
- Workforce Planning
- Recruitment and Retention
- Employee Records
- Performance Management
- Industrial Relations and Employee Relations
- Learning and Development
- Work Cover
- HR Reporting
- Occupational Health and Safety
A tertiary qualification in Human Resource Management or equivalent, and relevant management experience including a minimum 5 years experience as an HR practitioner is required.
In return for your skills and experience, we can also offer you a range of benefits including:
- Options to purchase additional annual leave
- A friendly and supportive team environment with colleagues who are keen to see you succeed
- Great location in the East Gippsland region, offering beautiful beaches, lakes and an enviable outdoors lifestyle.
- Flexible working hours as negotiated so you can get out and enjoy our magnificent location!
- Access to our onsite gym (Lakes Entrance site)
If you are keen to make your mark and broaden your experiences this may be the role for you.
For more information about the role, please visit https://glch.mercury.com.au/ to obtain a detailed position description.
About the organisation
Gippsland Lakes Complete Health (GLCH) is a not-for-profit organisation that’s been helping East Gippsland residents to live well for more than 40 years.
We’re one of the region’s most high-profile health and support service providers with more than 500 staff, 300 volunteers, and an annual budget of $54 million.
Our services are delivered through five locations in Lakes Entrance, Bairnsdale, Bruthen, Metung and Nowa Nowa, as well as via outreach to nearby and remote communities.
Our services fall into one of five departments, each of which boasts a strong multi-disciplinary approach. They are Aged and Disability Services; Clinical and Nursing Services; Support, Therapy, Education and Prevention; Family Youth and Children’s Services; and Corporate Services.
GLCH is committed to inclusive practice, particularly for Aboriginal, LGBTQI+ and disability communities. We take a lead role in reconciliation, in social and service planning initiatives with local government and the primary care partnership, and in-service developments including chronic care, early year’s development, and integrated health promotion.
We are a reputable, influential organisation that’s committed to collaboration with other health providers for greater impact. We’re passionate about ensuring we have the right people, capability and culture to deliver our promises, both now and in the future. More information about GLCH is available on our website glch.org.au.
How to apply
Applications not allowed for this job listing.
Please quote in application: Human Resources Manager via Pro Bono Australia.