About the role
- Join a leader in youth mental health, revolutionising services to our young people
- Be part of a supportive team with career development and growth opportunities in clinical care and research
- Fixed term until 30 June 2022 with opportunity for further employment
- Access to generous NFP salary packaging and flexible work/life balance arrangements
Clinical Services Reform is seeking an Innovation Implementation Lead. You will be well supported operationally and clinically to ensure your career at Orygen is both fulfilling and rewarding without compromising on your life goals.
If you have a passion for the field of youth mental health and want to make a real difference to the lives of young people and their families and carers and share Orygen’s values of respect, accountability, teamwork, excellence and innovation, then we would love you to join the Orygen team to revolutionise youth mental health.
The role and your impact
The Innovation Implementation Lead will progress the development, implementation and evaluation of service components of a new system of mental health and wellbeing for young people aged 12 -25 years in the North Western Melbourne region.
The role provides high-level project management for the establishment of a variety of projects being undertaken by Orygen Clinical Services. These projects include the Lived Experience Workforce, Community Engagement and Development, Front End Redesign, Integrated Service Hubs, Digitally Enhanced Care, Youth Prevention and Recovery Centre (Y PARC), Hospital in The Home (HiTH), and the Hospital Outreach Post Engagement (HOPE) program.
Essential to this role is a Tertiary qualification in allied health or health related discipline and extensive experience in clinical practice within the mental health field, including with young people experiencing mental health disorders. You are passionate, energetic and determined to make a difference to health outcomes for young people. In addition, you will bring:
- Experience in triage, assessment, treatment planning and integrated service provision in youth mental health
- Demonstrated experience in Project Management, including ability to conceptualise, develop, plan, prioritise and complete tasks by deadlines
- Demonstrated experience in management of teams and programs
- Ability to manage budgets, staffing, infrastructure and all operational tasks within a mental health program
- Highly developed organisational, administrative and time management skills
- Well-developed interpersonal and communication skills (verbal and written)
- Experience in working collaboratively and developing effective internal and external relationships
- Ability to take initiative, with advanced problem-solving capabilities
- Ability to work independently and effectively within a multidisciplinary team
- Knowledge of the mental health system of care and in particular within a youth mental health context
To view the FULL selection criteria and learn more about this opportunity, please view the Position Description or contact Amelia Callaghan at firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential discussion.
Salary and benefits
Depending on your skills and experience, a salary of $110,000 – $140,000 p.a. is offered plus superannuation and access to generous NFP salary packaging.
Orygen is committed to providing an inclusive work environment that supports employees to achieve their career goals without compromising their life goals. With this in mind Orygen offers a range of employment benefits including generous paid leave, flexible work arrangement, an employee assistance program, well regarded supervision and a supportive team, career growth and development opportunities, purposeful work that makes a real difference to lives of young people and their families and carers and career opportunities within an organisation that is the leader in youth mental health.
About the organisation
The why behind what we do is important. We believe that all young people deserve to grow into adulthood with optimal mental health. Everything we do is focused on this outcome. Orygen is leading and redefining what’s possible in global research, policy, education and clinical care. Find out more on our website.
How to apply
Please refer to the position description and submit your cover letter addressing the key selection criteria and resume to email@example.com, using the subject line ‘Innovation Implementation Lead’ followed by your ‘full name’.
Closing date: Sunday, 25 July 2021
You are encouraged to submit your application as soon as possible. Orygen may close the advertisement before the closing date.
Orygen is dedicated to gender equality, diversity and inclusivity. We strive to continue to build a culturally safe workplace where our values underpin the way we work and our commitment to First Nations people of Australia, young people and their families, LGBTIQA+ people and CALD people. We strongly encourage applications from the First Nations people.
Please quote in application: INNOVATION IMPLEMENTATION LEAD via Pro Bono Australia.