About the role
The successful candidates will be a highly intelligent and talented marketing professional with substantial agency or in-house experience. In addition to your tertiary qualifications in Marketing or a related discipline, you will possess the following skills and expertise:
- Substantial, proven, experience and an outstanding track record of success in planning and managing end-to-end marketing/digital marketing campaigns and communications.
- Demonstrated experience in the successful planning and implementation of lead generation, acquisition and conversion marketing strategies.
- A genuine passion for effective marketing campaigns and communications that engage and deliver outcomes.
- Exceptional project management skills and an ability to work across competing priorities.
- Strong experience implementing effective marketing projects to timelines, budgets and desired outcomes.
- Sound knowledge of the marketing briefing, design and production process (for digital and print).
- Experience with post-campaign analysis and report writing.
- Experience in a fast-paced workplace delivering a high volume of marketing campaigns across varied channels.
- Highly developed, exceptional copywriting skills.
- Exceptional interpersonal, stakeholder and relationship management skills, with proven ability to collaborate and create partnerships to influence positive learning outcomes.
Lived experience of seeking asylum in Australia is highly desirable. Knowledge of policy and issues impacting on people seeking asylum in Australia as well as previous experience working within a not-for profit environment, would also be advantageous. See position description for more information. Employee Benefits
Joining the ASRC means being a part of the largest human rights organisation in Australia, supporting refugees and people seeking asylum. We recognise and appreciate our incredible staff for their contribution, dedication and passion to support and empower people seeking asylum by providing the following conditions above the relevant modern award:
- Flexible Working Arrangements, including the ability to work remotely
- Annual Leave Loading of 17.5%
- Additional discretionary leave provisions including:
- Bonus Paid Leave over the December-January Holiday Season
- Paid Pandemic Leave
- Leave due to Cultural or Religiously Significant Events
- Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islander Leave
- Leave for Staff Seeking Asylum
- Gender Affirmation Leave
- Free onsite car and bicycle parking
- Salary packaging (up to $15,900 per year tax free)
- Entertainment Packaging (up to $2,650 per year tax free)
- Discounts via HR systems provider at grocery and retail outlets
- Close proximity to public transport (100 metres from Footscray station and buses)
About the organisation
How to apply
Please quote in application: Marketing Coordinator via Pro Bono Australia.