About the role
We have an exciting opportunity for a National Acquisition Specialist to join the awesome team based in Richmond. You will be responsible for managing the end-to-end delivery of fundraising campaigns to acquire both cash and regular donors. Along with this, your role will involve developing campaigns through current channels and you will play an integral role in researching and executing campaigns through new channels.
You will be supporting the team by contributing to budget results, managing internal and external relationships, and delivering key campaign activities. Your understanding and experience in coordinating data-driven marketing campaigns and demonstrated project management skills will drive your success in this full time permanent role. Your strong analytical skills will also come into play, monitoring budgets and reporting.
With a background in Direct Marketing, Individual Giving and Fundraising, you will have a strong passion for what you do and a solid understanding of not-for-profit organisations and will be positively driven to make a difference to this area for Make-A-Wish Australia, ultimately playing a part in granting more children’s wishes!
Responsibilities of the position:
- End to End Management of Direct Marketing Acquisition Appeals
- Manage current acquisition campaigns and be day to day point of contact for fundraising agencies, including (but not limited to) face to face, telemarketing and online lead generator
- Scoping of new acquisition channels for cash and regular giving
- Manage fundraiser engagement and training program for fundraising agency staff
- Develop and maintain strong working relationships with key external stakeholders including agencies, fundraising consultants and mail houses.
- Post campaign evaluation and recommendations for future campaign activity based on analysis and market trends.
Skills and Experience:
- Demonstrated understanding of Regular Giving ideal; data –driven marketing campaigns
- Demonstrated project management skills with the ability to manage and support numerous stakeholders to successfully deliver business outcomes
- Data-Driven, Exceptional numerical and analytical skills with experience in budget monitoring and reporting
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with high attention to detail, negotiation and networking skills with an ability to think creatively and liaise effectively with a diverse range of people
- Strong time management and organisational skills
- Commitment to Make-A-Wish values
In return for your high energy and enthusiasm, Make-A-Wish offers the opportunity to work within an engaged, high-performing team while helping to make a life-changing difference to seriously ill children – what could be a better motivation?
About the organisation
Make-A-Wish® Australia makes wishes come true for critically ill kids, building resilience and complementing medical treatment. We’re working hard to make sure that in future, every single child battling serious illness can experience a vital wish journey.
How to apply
Please click the link to apply or email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions!
Make-A-Wish Australia is proud to be a child-safe organisation. Our recruitment practices are strictly adhered to during the application and interview process and include thorough screening to ensure that anyone that joins us at Make-A-Wish aligns with our values and commitment to child safety.
We look forward to hearing from you.
Please quote in application: Fundraising Acquisition Specialist via Pro Bono Australia.