About the role
The Manager provides leadership to ensure that Noble Park Community Centre continues to promote community development and engagement, meaningful participation and an environment that welcomes people of all ages, backgrounds and abilities.
The Manager is responsible to the NPCC Governance Committee for the operation, team leadership, financial accountability and development of the Centre. The Manager is also responsible for ensuring that the Centre operates in accordance with all legislative and compliance requirements, the organisation’s policies and service agreements with funding bodies and other partners.
About the organisation
The Noble Park Community Centre Incorporated (NPCC Inc) was established in 1956 to engage the local youth within Noble Park through recreational activities such as gymnastics, indoor bowls, and basketball. The aim was to provide a productive outlet and a sense of inclusion within their community.
More recently, NPCC has evolved into the “Hub” of the Noble Park Community, a place where people of all ages, backgrounds and abilities are welcomed. The range of programs and services provided reflect the changing needs of one of the most multicultural communities in the nation.
The Noble Park Community Centre purposes:
- create a safe, inclusive, friendly, caring environment, and a meeting place for the local community
- promote a sense of belonging and community spirit and encourage participation by all members of the community
- promote access to members of our disadvantaged communities without discrimination or prejudice
- provide a range of high quality community education programs to disadvantaged adult learners, which meet individual learning needs
- provide opportunities for personal growth and social development through the provision of high quality recreational activities, well-being programs, support groups, and social interaction for people of all ages, abilities and interests.
How to apply
Applications not allowed for this job listing.
Please quote in application: NPCC Manager via Pro Bono Australia.