About the role
- Full time permanent role
- Flexible location – Sydney or Melbourne
- Philanthropic partner focus
Join our Partnerships team and help develop and grow relationships with Trusts, Foundations and other philanthropic partners, to secure income generation, drive strategic value, and build non-financial support for Red Cross work.
You will assist with the acquisition of new partners through targeted prospecting, networking and identification of new opportunities with potential partners aligned with Australian Red Cross strategic objectives.
You will also manage a portfolio of existing relationships with partners, provide strategic advice on funding and sector trends and identify opportunities to ensure the organisation is well positioned to meet its business priorities.
What you will bring
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience of the philanthropic sector in Australia
- Strong writing skills and proven experience in leading the development of funding proposals and submissions
- Excellent relationship building skills with the ability to engage and work effectively with decision makers of foundations and other partners
- Demonstrated ability to drive and achieve financial targets
- Demonstrated ability to work autonomously and as part of a team, with a flexible, positive and collaborative approach
- Well-developed planning, research and organisational skills
- Strong strategic planning, project management, problem solving and analytical skills with attention to detail.
About the organisation
Australian Red Cross is part of the world's largest humanitarian movements seeking to build a better society based on people helping people.
How to apply
Work for purpose and know that your work contributes to improving outcomes for vulnerable people and communities
You can access flexible working arrangements and generous salary packaging options that can increase your take home pay by paying certain expenses using pre-tax dollars up to $15,900 a year.
To find out more about this opportunity please refer to the position description below.
For additional enquiries, please contact David Macdermott on 0409 580 393 for a confidential discussion.
Position Description: PD Partnerships Executive.pdf
Applications close at 11:00pm AEST on Tuesday 27 July 2021.
Please quote in application: Partnerships Executive - Trusts and Foundations via Pro Bono Australia.