About the role
Attractive Salary Packaging Options
Supportive team environment
Learning and Development Opportunities
About the role
We are seeking a Practice Manager to manage the operational requirements across CatholicCare’s Family Services programs which focuses on improving the wellbeing and safety for children and youth.
This is a Permanent Full-time opportunity, which also has After Hours On call requirements which are part of a rotating on call roster (approximately 5 weeks per annum.)
- Providing leadership with provision of service delivery, staffing practice and culture, future innovation and strategic direction
- Networking and overseeing contract management with various stakeholders from internal networks, external organisations, funding bodies and clients of all ages.
- Managing growth and opportunity to meet community needs.
- Tertiary qualifications in a relevant area (e.g.: Social Work, Welfare, Psychology, Health, Management of Social Welfare Services etc.)
- Significant experience or extensive knowledge in all areas in Child Protection and working with families
- Extensive experience in working with complex clients experiencing high risk child protection and vulnerabilities
- Substantial experience in the Management of multidisciplinary teams, with a strong ability to build effective engaged teams with a positive work culture
- A Working With Children Check and Criminal History Check is a requirement of this position.
About the organisation
At CatholicCare Diocese of Broken Bay we make a positive difference in the lives of the people we serve. Our services include NDIS disability services, foster care and out of home care supports, services for seniors, children’s services and a range of Community Services supports.
We are also a child-safe and child-friendly organisation.
We are a safe, respectful, and inclusive employer. We welcome all applicants, regardless of their cultural background, gender, faith or disability. Our organisation will accommodate any reasonable requests to support you to thrive during the recruitment process and beyond.
Culture and Benefits
Please find attached a video about what it means to work at CatholicCare. We also offer:
- Salary packaging benefits to receive up to $15,900 of your salary tax-free.
- A focus on employee well-being, with regular reflective/practice supervision opportunities.
- Access to training and learning opportunities.
- An Employee Assistance Program offering free and confidential counselling and support; as well as
- An additional Paid Leave day (CatholicCare Day) to be taken at the end of the year.
How to apply
How to apply
If you are interested in this opportunity, please provide a cover letter addressing the role requirements, complete your work history and education information on the application page and submit your resume.
Apply Now via the following link:
No recruitment agencies please
Please quote in application: Practice Manager - Child, Youth and Family Services via Pro Bono Australia.