About the role
Focusing on a person centred approach, the role provides the opportunity for an experienced and innovative Disability practitioner to be a part of HHS. The SDA Program Coordinator is the delivery Lead and responsible for operations, contract delivery, assisting in expanding the SDA program. Tasks include:
- Provide leadership, coaching and support to all team members, empowering staff to make sound business decisions and be self-directed
- Be a role model in leadership and professional behaviour, and promote a culture that supports and adopts Haven; Home, Safe’s and NDIS Codes of Conduct
- Lead and manage the Active SDA multidisciplinary team in delivery of SDA Provider, tenancy and property management services,
- Work closely with the business development team to grow the Active SDA portfolio, assist to identify new opportunities and engage with prospective clients to develop relationships and service offers
- Contribute to the development of the quality improvement plan for housing people with disability
- Ensure services meet client needs, statutory and regulatory requirements, and third-party needs
A demonstrated understanding of the role of SDA housing and the impact access to SDA can have for vulnerable people and their families is essential.
The SDA Delivery Lead works as part of the management team to understand the needs of our customer base to ensure we can plan and manage the delivery of specialist disability accommodation. Relevant qualifications and experience are expected. Expertise in the following areas will enhance your success:
- Manage multidisciplinary teams
- Program management and team leadership experience in not-for-profit, community services, disability sectors, or transferable experience
- Understanding of or industry expertise in NFP, Housing, Disability, or Homelessness sectors
- Contract implementation and reporting
- Managing change and supporting service innovation in a dynamic environment of growth and change
Communication and Influence
- Experience in strategic communication, stakeholder relations, engagement, and negotiation.
- High developed EQ and strong interpersonal skills
What we offer in return
- Competitive remuneration, salary packaging for living expenses, meal and entertainment expenses
- A day off on your birthday
- Inclusive work culture
- Learning, development, and career opportunities
- Flexible working arrangements
About the organisation
Haven; Home, Safe is a homelessness organisation specialising in housing solutions. We are socially-impactful, commercially operated NFP. This means we have deep empathy for the communities we are embedded in, always focussed on the people who need us most.
We want to be trusted to partner with individuals, communities, businesses and government with the belief that we will ensure everyone in Victoria has a place to call home. Our vision is to create a world where the housing crisis and homelessness are not realities of our time. Putting our customers at the heart of everything we do, we focus on excellence and bring the people, resources and infrastructure needed toenable us to step into the future we believe is possible. We are accountable, responsible and act with integrity, and we innovate, challenge and learn.
How to apply
For a detailed description of the position to apply for this position and to access the success enablers, please click on the download attachments tab.
Applications must include a cover letter, current resume and a statement addressing the success enablers - please note, only complete applications will be considered
Closing Date for applications is COB 8th August 2021
Manager Trudi Ray
Phone; 0438 025 596
Haven; Home, Safe (HHS) is committed to building an inclusive workplace where all people feel valued, are empowered to bring their complete, authentic selves to work, and have equal access to opportunities to help them reach their full potential. We welcome applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples, People with disabilities, culturally and linguistically diverse people, including refugees to our country, and Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Transgender, Intersex, and Queer+ (LGBTIQ+) communities.
Please quote in application: Program Coordinator - Housing Partnerships Active SDA via Pro Bono Australia.