About the role
- Rapidly growing Community Health organisation
- Pivotal, senior strategic & operational role
- Northern suburbs location
DPV Health is a not-for-profit organisation that offers exceptional health care services to people of all ages. It is an inclusive organisation that celebrates the diversity of all people within its communities and is passionate about helping to support people to lead happy healthy lives. It has experienced rapid growth over the past few years and will continue this trajectory.
Reporting to the General Manager, and leading a sizeable, experienced team, the Program Manager, Child Youth & Family is accountable for the leadership and operational oversight of several children’s programs. You will contribute to the organisation’s strategic goals and direction and ensure the strategic and operational quality and change management activities are integrated and aligned with the values and goals of DPV Health.
The emphasis of this role will be on embedding integrated service models across ECIS, Paediatric Allied Health and School Readiness in the Hume and Whittlesea Local Government Area. Supporting leaders to deliver quality multidisciplinary and transdisciplinary therapy services to clients and families whilst meeting financial and compliance requirements of both National Insurance funded and State block funded schemes will also be key.
To be considered for this wonderful opportunity it is essential you have:
- Advanced Allied Health qualifications (Masters, PhD or Doctorate)
- Demonstrated experience in a management role (specifically allied health provision or community services) in a community heath or NDIS environment.
- Sensitivity to issues related to the provision of services in a community of high cultural diversity
- Strong understanding of Community Health, NDIS & DET frameworks, compliance & funding obligations.
- A background in Paediatrics (highly desirable)
An attractive executive remuneration package, with the availability of NFP salary packaging, will be offered to the successful candidate, commensurate with skills and experience.
If you have exceptional skills and are looking for a new and exciting challenge, please make an application by clicking the ‘Apply’ tab below to submit your resume in Word format. To confidentially discuss this role further, please feel free to call Barry Vienet (9946 7321) from Johnson Recruitment.
This is a retained, exclusive assignment and any direct applications or referrals will be forwarded to Johnson Recruitment.
About the organisation
How to apply
Please quote in application: Program Manager - Child, Youth & Family via Pro Bono Australia.