About the role
CLIENT EXPERIENCE COORDINATOR
This is your opportunity to join the Social Impact Hub, an innovative and inspirational social enterprise. In this exciting new role, you will help the Hub to deliver quality services and exceptional client experience as we continue to grow.
The role provides a unique opportunity for you to work across multiple programs and engage with diverse stakeholders in the social enterprise and impact investing sectors.
If you are passionate about social impact and want to put your strong organisational and coordination skills to use for good, we’d love to hear from you.
The prupose of this role is to support our advisory services team to deliver exceptional advisory services across sectors. It will involve liasing with clients, consultants and key stakeholders, as well as a range of coordination and administrative functions. The role will also provide program and project support across the business, as required.
Key responsibilities include:
- Work with the Client Experience Manager to support the project management process to ensure an outstanding end to end client experience, including responding to public enquiries, sending client engagement letters, liaising with members of our Professional Impact Network, contract documentation, facilitating invoicing and payments, as well as performance monitoring and impact measurement data collection.
- Support program management for key initiatives, including contract management, participant experience support, liaison with delivery partners, workshop organisation, and impact measurement processes.
- Develop and maintain strong working relationships with members of our Professional Impact Network and key external stakeholders to support program/project implementation and ensure quality client engagement and service delivery.
- Support relevant team members to prepare and maintain program/project tools, resources, documentation, online platforms and communications, as required.
- Support the maintenance of integrated project planning systems, procedures and documentation to ensure all activity is in line with strategic and operational planning.
- Provide support for organisational data management and reporting, including supporting the ongoing implementation of our CRM. Manage the recording and maintainance of information in relation to key projects to provide timely, accurate, complete and insightful business intelligence.
- Provide administrative and logistics support for organisational events, including events and training for our Professional Impact Network, both face to face and virtually.
- Develop and maintain strong working relationships with internal stakeholders to leverage synergies and continuously improve project planning and operational processes to deliver maximum efficiency.
The successful candidate will:
- Show initiative and be able to work autonomously, but also be a team player;
- Be self-motivated and have a “can-do” action-orientated approach;
- Display exceptional ethical standards;
- Be a fast learner;
- Be adaptable and flexible; and
- Very importantly, have a passion for making a difference within the organisation and the wider community.
Key selection criteria:
- Demonstrated experience in a relevant context (eg. program coordination / project management / client experience / administration support).
- Demonstrated ability to establish meaningful and effective relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- Ability to self-manage, be highly organised, prioritise workload, and work independently as well as part of a team.
- Have strong business acumen and an outcomes-focussed approach.
- Have excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Have excellent attention to detail.
- Have strong IT skills and ability to learn new systems (we use Zoho One).
- Relevant tertiary qualifications.
- General knowledge of at least one of the Social Impact Hub’s areas of work is preferred (ie. impact investing, social enterprise development, impact measurement, philanthropy, corporate social responsibility etc).
REPORTING & REMUNERATION
The Client Experience Coordinator will report to Social Impact Hub’s General Manager, with oversight from the Client Experience Manager. Work plans and KPIs will be agreed on a quarterly basis in line with overall operational planning.
Appropriate remuneration in line with experience to be negotiated.
We support flexible work arrangements and applicants who would like to work 4 days per week or shorter hours over 4 – 5 days are encouraged to apply. The role is based at the Social Impact Hub in Edgecliff, with likely 1-2 days per week working from home (COVID dependent).
About the organisation
OVERVIEW OF SOCIAL IMPACT HUB
The Social Impact Hub collaborates with purpose-driven organisations to accelerate change. Through advice, education, thought leadership and the mobilisation of capital, we help to create a world where people and the planet thrive. We are a trusted partner for a broad range of bold, forward-thinking organisations who wish to transform our local communities and the world.
We are a small, hard-working and passionate team at the Social Impact Hub. We seek someone who fits our values and culture. Our values are:
- Commitment and integrity
- Respect and empathy
- Collaboration and communication
- Curiosity and continuous learning
How to apply
Applications not allowed for this job listing.
Please quote in application: Client Experience Coordinator via Pro Bono Australia.