About the role
The Australian Community Support Organisation (ACSO) is a vibrant, values driven NFP, focused on partnering with Government and the community to co-design services that create real social change. We are an organisation with a bold vision to create a safe and inclusive community where prison truly is the last resort. Our purpose is to strengthen the wellbeing of our communities by advocating for and delivering services which divert people away from the justice system.
About the role
The Quality and Risk Advisor will champion, support and lead as necessary, a range of quality and risk initiatives including accreditation, the development and review of organisational policies and procedures, conducting organisational wide audits, and the collation and reporting on quality and risk related data to different teams within the organisation. The Quality and Risk advisor will provide ongoing dedicated support to a specific stakeholder group.
What we’re looking for?
This role would be really great for a recent graduate. What’s most important to us is someone with the right attitude, values and who has the desire and aptitude to learn. You will have/be:
- Relevant tertiary qualification in management or research or health/social sciences including focus areas on; quality, organisational processes or a related field
- Strong drive for results to complete deliverables on time and accurately
- A strong commitment to customer service
- Able to develop, implement and maintain systems and processes
- Excellent organisational skills and the ability to work both autonomously and in a team environment
- Able to prioritise tasks, and work in an ever-changing and flexible environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and the ability to liaise and build relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Is confident to deliver learning and professional development workshops if required
- Able to maintain confidentiality as expected due to working in a confidential environment
What ACSO can offer you
- Full-time, fixed term parental leave replacement position until November 2022
- $64,000 – $68,000 full time base salary + 10% superannuation + NFP salary packaging options (more after tax $ in your pocket!)
- Based in Richmond, with flexible working and WFH arrangements available
- Paid parental leave
- 17.5% annual leave loading
- Learning and development opportunities
- Wellbeing initiatives such as free flu vaccines, Employee Assistance Program and Reward and Recognition Program
About the organisation
Providing people with a second chance to reintegrate into society, actively reduce crime and make a safer community for all.
How to apply
To apply and view the position description (PD), please visit our careers website and provide a copy of your resume, along with a brief covering letter outlining your responses to the selection criteria outlined in the PD.
Please contact Alexia Santos da Costa on 0400 810 283 for more information about this position.
ACSO proudly acknowledges Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people as Australia’s first peoples and pay respect to their rich culture, lores, customs and elders past and present. We strongly embrace the spirit of reconciliation and continue working towards ensuring an equal voice of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders, particularly those who have been touched by the justice system.
The Australian Community Support Organisation embraces diversity within its workforce and encourages applications from appropriately qualified and skilled people regardless of their background. All suitable applicants for this role will be considered regardless of age, ability, race, gender expression, sex, cultural background, spiritual beliefs or lived experience.
Please quote in application: Quality and Risk Advisor via Pro Bono Australia.