About the role
We are Achieve Australia!
- Permanent, full-time role ( 38 hours per week)
- Pay rate ranges from 60K-70K plus salary packaging and superannuation
- Base location: North Ryde. Hybrid model arrangements in place.
The Quality and Safeguarding Coordinator will contribute to the development and effective implementation of new and existing quality and safeguarding frameworks through the following activities (but not limited to):
- Data entry and gathering of key quality and safeguarding data for reporting and analysis
- Maintenance and promotion of our Quality Management System (QMS)
- Providing administrative support to a range of quality and safeguarding programs
- Providing quantitative and qualitative data and information to the Quality and Safeguarding Officer(s) and Practice Leads and assisting with basic analysis.
- Completing other administrative support tasks and as required.
The role description is available below.
To be successful in this role you will need to meet the following criteria:
- Tertiary qualification or equivalent experience in a related discipline.
- Sound knowledge and understanding of legislation and regulations governing the delivery of disability services and related issues (or willingness to learn).
- Intermediate skills in a range of Microsoft Office programs particularly Excel and PowerPoint.
- At least one years’ experience in an administrative support role in a fast-paced environment.
Our benefits – Our employees are key to our success and in return we offer:
- Working as part of a team that makes a difference in people’s lives
- Access to Employee Assistance and Fitness Passport programs
- Supportive, friendly team environment and culture
Pre-employment checks: Achieve Australia is committed to implementing safer recruitment practices. This means we are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the people we support and we expect staff to share this commitment. As a result, your application will be subject to a number of pre-employment checks; including criminal history, medical assessment, professional reference checks, driving record, NDISWC. Applications will be assessed on merit.
If you have questions about this role, please direct enquiries to
If you have questions about applying for this role or technical issues, please direct enquiries to
About the organisation
Achieve Australia has been providing services to people with disability since the 1950s. Today, we are a registered NDIS provider offering accommodation, community participation, supported employment and support coordination services in Greater Sydney and in the Northern Rivers regions of NSW. We are driven by our Passion, Purpose and Principles:
- Our Passion is social inclusion for people with disability.
- Our Purpose is to build extraordinary lives, supporting people with disability to be well, have a home, choose a career, learn new skills, participate in their community and enjoy a full life.
- We live by our Principles of inclusiveness, stewardship, extraordinary outcomes and ethical practices.
How to apply
Applications not allowed for this job listing.
Please quote in application: Quality and Safeguarding Coordinator via Pro Bono Australia.