About the role
Reporting to the General Manager – you will:
- Take responsibility for managing, mentoring and guiding a small team in the delivery of individualised support and associated activities
- Assist and oversee the management of client & staff rosters for 24/7 services in conjunction with others.
- Direct, equip and guide Support Workers to increase engagement of clients in everyday activities, and ensuring right focus and balance is placed on client engagement and other duties
- Contribute to the governance of RSA and proactively communicate with Managers as to improvements in systems, processes, policies, or procedures.
- Monitor the quality-of-service delivery
- Prepare required plans, reports, business cases and evaluations
- Liaise effectively with multiple service providers including the NDIS and regulatory agencies and partners
- Be responsible for ensuring that the Direct Support staff are supported and empowered in the delivery of comprehensive high-quality services
- are a natural influencer; modelling a positive attitude, professional conduct and unwavering commitment to quality service delivery
- enjoy working with a high performing group of colleagues and peers and accept responsibility and accountability
- are an articulate, clear communicator with a high level of literacy and active listening
- are self-motivated, well organised and resourceful.
- possess a high level of integrity, passion and reliability
- possess a Diploma or above qualifications in disability or community service or similar..
- Knowledge of standards and requirements in the disability and community field.
- Service-oriented with a passion for high quality disability services.
- Ability to build strong relationships and gain trust with clients, carers, families and others.
- Availability for weekend, after-hours or on-call work if required.
* All applicants are required to undertake a NDIS Worker Screening Check
About the organisation
How to apply
Please quote in application: Respite House Supervisor via Pro Bono Australia.